Gives you easy access to extraction results by exporting results from an
ExtractionResult variable to a
DataSet variable which can be further processed. The
ExtractionResult variable can be obtained from the Data Extraction Scope or the Present Validation Station activities.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ExtractionResults - The results of an extraction process that you want to export, stored in an
ExtractionResultvariable. This field supports only
- IncludeConfidence - If selected, the output DataSet includes confidence information for each reported value. By default, the value is set as False.
- IncludeOCRConfidence - If selected, the output DataSet includes OCR confidence information for each reported value. By default, the value is set as False.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- DataSet - The exported data, stored in a
DataSetvariable. The data contained in the
DataSetobject only contains the value itself from an
ExtractionResult, without the reference and confidence level. This variable can easily be converted to a spreadsheet by using the Excel activities.
Updated 6 months ago