Provides a scope for classifier activities, providing all of the necessary files needed to perform document classification. Accepts at least one classifier, and brokers between them, ensuring all parameters are forwarded to the child classification activities.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
DocumentObjectModel - The Document Object Model you want to use to validate the document against. This model is stored in a
Documentvariable and can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of the activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only
DocumentPath - The path to the document you want to validate. This field supports only strings and String variables.
The supported file types for this property field are
- DocumentText - The text of the document itself, stored in a String variable. This value can be retrieved from the Digitize Document activity. Please see the documentation of the activity for more information on how to do this. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Taxonomy - The Taxonomy against which the document is to be processed, stored in a
DocumentTaxonomyvariable. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ClassificationResults - The results of running the classifier files on the specified file, stored in a
IReadOnlyList<ClassificationResult>object. This field supports only
The ClassificationResult object contains:
- DocumentTypeId - The ID corresponding to the document type matched from the Taxonomy.
- DocumentId - The file name of the processed document.
- ContentType - The type of content contained in the processed document.
- Confidence - Classification confidence, displayed as a numeric value between 0 and 1.
- OcrConfidence - OCR confidence for the characters that are part of the reported reference, displayed as a numeric value between 0 and 1.
- Reference - Evidencing for the classification, both in the text version of the document (through
TextLength), and in the Document Object Model (through
Tokensand the highlight boxes for each page from which the evidencing is selected).
- DocumentBounds - Information on what part of the document the classification pertains to, with
- ClassifierName - Automatically populated by the Classify Document Scope activity with the display name of the classifier reporting the current ClassificationResult.
ClassificationResults has all the content sorted in descending order by confidence score, which means the one at the top has the highest confidence.
- Add a Classify Document Scope activity to your workflow.
- In the Properties panel, add your custom configurations in the DocumentObjectModel, DocumentPath, DocumentText and Taxonomy fields.
- Place a Keyword Based Classifier activity inside the Classify Document Scope activity.
- Configure your classifiers by clicking on the Configure Classifiers button.
- You can now see the Wizard.
- Select the check boxes for the classifiers you want to activate.
- Click on the Save button once all the classifiers are selected.
Updated 2 months ago