To export your workflow diagram in a Word format and create a Process Definition Document (PDD) access File > Export and select Word Document.
Complete the below steps:
As soon as you select Word Document the Document Properties tab is displayed. Here you can provide the key details about your process as they will be transformed to the file during export.
- Fill in the Title, Description, and Author fields.
- Click Next. The Template View option is displayed.
The Template View page consists of 2 sections:
- the list of templates available
- the Image options settings
Choose the template you want to use for generating your process document. By default, Task Capture provides you with 2 templates:
- Automation Hub PDD - the template adapted to the Automation Hub design which is recommended for documentation that will be attached to the idea in Automation Hub
- UiPath PDD - the template designed by UiPath
Default templates cannot be edited. If you try to do so, a copy of it is generated, enabling you to edit the copy.
You can add your own template using the "Add template". Please visit here to find out more.
Choose the appropriate Image quality (1), Image size relative to page size (2).
- Once you selected a template and adjusted image options, click Export.
- The Save as Word pop up is displayed. Select the location and the File name, and Save the document to your PC.
The default File name has the following format: Day Month at Hour when the workflow was saved.
- A confirmation message is displayed once the PDD is downloaded. You have the following options:
- Copy path - copy the location path of the PDD Word file.
- Open file - open the PDD Word file.
Updated about a year ago
|Details about the PDD|