Click Create Diagram to build your own diagram and then capture the required actions.
Choose this option in case:
- you know the high-level process overview
- you want to create the workflow diagram first and then fill it in with the captured actions
To create the structure of your process and define the specific actions to be performed, follow the below steps:
- The Start action is already added. Hover the mouse over it.
- Click the plus (+) sign corresponding to the place where you want to add the next diagram block.
- Select the next diagram block type. The available options are:
Additionally, you have the option to:
- Add an Arrow
- Initiate the capture action
- Double click its name to customize it.
After you're done creating the workflow diagram, follow one of the below options, and add the relevant actions to each Sequence:
- Use the option from the Sequence Editor. To do this, click the Start Capture button on the menu that appears when you click an empty Sequence.
- From each Sequence, regardless if actions are added to it or not, click Capture Action Now in order to initiate the capturing process.
The capturing widget is displayed. For details about it check the Execute the Process section mentioned below.
The tool creates a screenshot for every mouse click and gets the smart metadata for each particular action. For details about the Sequence information access the Viewing and Editing a Sequence section.
Updated 9 days ago