Choose this option in case you want to automatically record the whole process step by step in a linear way.
Execute the process you want to automate, while the tool takes screenshots and collects smart data with every mouse click.
Once you click Capture Process, the capturing widget is displayed. It indicates the capture progress, presenting the number of captured actions and the number of remaining actions until the 500 actions limitation is reached. Please check the Action Limitation section for details about this feature.
Depending on your Task Capture version different options are available:
- Pause the capturing process. This helps you avoid irrelevant data.
- Finish the documentation process.
Before you hit the Start button, we recommend you prepare all the relevant applications used to perform the process.
Once you click Start Capture the capturing begins and the following management options are displayed:
- Pause: allowing you to avoid irrelevant data.
- Stop: allowing you to finish the documentation process.
- Add title: allowing you to add a relevant title to each action you capture.
- Add description: allowing you to add a relevant description to each action you capture.
As a result of the capturing process, a comprehensive diagram illustrating the workflow of the procedure is displayed.
Each workflow is composed of a number of Sequences linked between a Start node and an End action. For details about the Sequence information access the Viewing and Editing a Sequence section.
To edit the workflow's properties, save, export, or apply branding updates click File. Open the File Option chapter for details about each option.
Updated 3 days ago