- Automation Basics
- Automation Best Practices
- Tutorial: Creating a Pivot Table
- Tutorial: Iterating Through Rows in a Table
- Tutorial: Comparing Excel Files and Emailing Reconciliation Errors
- Tutorial: Extracting Data From Automated Emails and Moving It to a Desktop Application
- Tutorial: Filtering Data in Excel
- Tutorial: Formatting Cells
- Tutorial: Adding Information About the Files in a Folder to an Excel File
- Tutorial: Adding Your Own Formulas to the Project Notebook
- PowerPoint Automation
- Common Activities
StudioX enables you to automate the most common tasks you perform in PowerPoint presentations.
Indicate the presentation to work with by adding it to a Use PowerPoint Presentation activity, and then add the Presentation activities to automate inside Use PowerPoint Presentation.
When configuring the child activities, you can select data from the presentation such as slides, shapes, and layouts directly from StudioX. When working with a dynamic file without a template, indicate layouts, placeholders (shapes), slide masters, and macros using their name, and indicate slides using their number. To find out the name of the shapes in a presentation, in PowerPoint go to Home > Arrange > Selection Pane.
To learn how to work with PowerPoint automation, create a project based on the Create PowerPoint Presentation from Data Scraping project template.
The following PowerPoint activities are available in StudioX: