Exports a Powerpoint presentation to PDF. This activity must be added inside a Use PowerPoint Presentation activity.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Path to destination PDF - The path to the file where the PDF will be saved. Alternatively, in StudioX, click Plus on the right side of the field, and then select an option from the menu:
- Ask when run - Prompt for the name when the project is executed.
- Paste from clipboard - Paste a value that you previously copied to the clipboard in the project..
- Text - Enter the name in the Text Builder.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
- Presentation - Presentation to save as PDF. In StudioX, click Plus on the right side of the field, and then select the presentation to save as PDF. Alternatively, you enter a VB expression.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by Studio or StudioX.
- Replace existing - If a file with this name already exists, replace it. Otherwise an error will occur if the file already exists.
Updated 7 months ago