Breaking down the barriers between RPA and data science teams, enabling you to build, deploy, and manage machine learning models and other AI skills, AI Center is here to stay. This game-changer in your automation journey is now generally available and from now on you can take advantage of what it has to offer as part of UiPath Automation Cloud.
To access the new app, use the AI Center link in the left navigation bar in Cloud Portal.
You can get started immediately with AI Center by signing up for an Enterprise Trial on UiPath Automation Cloud. If you already have an organization, request the Enterprise Trial licensing plan. Be sure to enable AI Center by allocating your trial AI Center licenses to a service. Preexisting AI Center licenses are already migrated and ready to be used, no need for further action on your part.
Along with a whole new app experience, we've introduced a couple of new things to AI Center such that your experience is outstanding:
- Added new concepts such as projects, datasets, and pipelines.
- Made the models trainable, enabling you to improve your AI over time and manage them all through an intuitive interface. Your existing packages and skills are waiting for you to be used, grouped within the new projects we created for them.
- Deploy UiPath’s proprietary models for document understanding, as well as a range of models for generic tasks from the open-source community (text classification, object detection, and tabular data classification). If none of that is your thing, just build your own models and go from there.
- Wide range of model management capabilities such as versioning, logging, and the ability to snapshot the data your model was trained and evaluated on. This gives you a comprehensive audit trail of how your model makes a prediction, how the model is used, and when it is updated.
- Launched the Upload File activity to push human validated data back to the AI Center project associated with your model. This creates a simple and repeatable feedback loop.
As AI Center is accessible directly from Cloud Portal, we've removed all AI Center pages from Orchestrator, except for ML Skills, which is now read-only.
AI Center does not support Internet Explorer 11.
Updated 11 months ago