UiPath AI CenterTM is a service that allows you to deploy, manage, and continuously improve Machine Learning models and consume them within RPA workflows in Studio. This chapter treats the subject of model deployment and management which is done through the AI Center web application available through your Automation Cloud Portal.
Accessing AI Center
The AI Center app is only available in Automation Cloud organizations and is licensed as a separate service.
There is no interdependency between AI CenterTM in Automation CloudTM and the version of an on-premises Orchestrator. To check the Orchestrator version currently in support, see the Product lifecycle page.
To gain access to AI Center, change your licensing plan to Enterprise Trial or Enterprise and then enable the AI Center service within a tenant in your Automation Cloud organization. Make sure that you have AI Units or AI Robots licenses on your account.
The AI Center menu option is displayed in the Cloud Portal left navigation bar. You can access the app if your tenant has the necessary licenses and you have the corresponding permissions.
In order for your Robots to interact with AI Center on Cloud, the following URLs need to be made accessible:
Depending on your region, the following URL must also be accessible:
- Europe: https://ai-uipath.deskover.com
- US: https://ai-uipath-eus.deskover.com
- Australia: https://ai-uipath-aue.deskover.com
- Canada: https://ai-uipath-cac.deskover.com
- Japan: https://ai-uipath-jae.deskover.com
- Singapore: https://ai-uipath-sea.deskover.com
- GXP: https://ai-uipath-gxp-eus.deskover.com
AI Center Licensing
AI Center uses the concept of an AI Units for licensing.
For more information on this, see the AI Units page.
For the legacy licensing concept, AI Robots, see the AI Robots - Legacy page.
Relation to UiPath Document Understanding
AI Center is the infrastructure on top of which UiPath Document Understanding machine learning models run. These models can be deployed or instantiated for retraining with a few clicks (see this section).
Using a Document Understanding model involves these steps:
- Collect document samples and the requirements of the data points that need to be extracted.
- Label documents using Data Manager. Note Data Manager itself will connect to an OCR Engine.
- Export labeled documents as a training data set and upload that exported folder to AI Center Storage.
- Export labeled documents as a Testing data set and upload that exported folder to AI Center Storage.
- Run a Training Pipeline on AI Center.
- Evaluate the model performance with an Evaluation Pipeline on AI Center.
- Deploy the trained model as an ML Skill in AI Center.
- Query the ML Skill from an RPA Workflow using the Document Understanding activity pack.
Remember that using Document Understanding models require that the machine on which AI Center is installed can access
Updated 2 months ago