Reads all characters from a specified XPS file and stores it in a string variable.
- FileName - The path of the XPS file to be read. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- Password - The password of the XPS file, if necessary. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- Range - The range of pages that you want to read. If the range isn't specified, the whole file is read. You can specify a single page (e.g. "7"), a range of pages (e.g. "7-12"), or a complex range, (e.g. "2-5, 7, 15-End" or "All"). Only string variables and strings are supported. The default value is "All".
- Text - The extracted string. This field supports only String variables.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Here you can see how the Read XPS Text activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated 4 months ago