Exports processed documents stored in a
FCDocument to one of the
.json formats. Can only be used inside the FlexiCapture Scope activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Document - The
FCDocumentvariable containing the document you want to export. This field supports only
- Format - A drop-down menu that enables you to select the format that you want the document to be exported to. The possible choices are
When exporting to the
.xmlformat, an additional
.xsdfile will be created, containing the schema of the generated
- Name - The name you want to use for the exported file. This field supports only strings and
- Path - The path to the folder where you want the exported file to be saved. This field supports only strings and
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
You can see how the Export Document activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
You can check and download the example from here.
Updated about a year ago