Release Date: 26 April 2021
The HTTP Request and SOAP Request activities have two new property fields that use
SecureString variables for login information, called SecurePassword and SecureClientCertificatePassword.
Fixed an issue which caused the HTTP Request activity to miss
Content-Typeif the request contained attachments.
Fixed an issue which caused the URL Segments in the HTTP Request activity to be unable to create the correct URL at runtime.
Release Date: 12 October 2020
This activity pack has now been upgraded and is fully compatible with the C# Studio feature. For more information about C# support, see About Automation Projects.
The amount of packages you can find on UiPath activity feeds is humongous, and it grows with each passing day. This can prove to be a nuisance when searching for a package with a more common name, for example. We felt your pain and decided to do something about this. From now on, all UiPath official activity packs can be easily filtered in the Package Manager so you’ll be able to reach your favorite package in no time!
- Fixed an issue that caused the HTTP Request activity to fail if either only username or password was provided in their respective property field in the Simple Authentication section.
- Fixed an issue that caused a dependency conflict between the Deserialize JSON activity and NewtonSoft v12.03.
- A new header type is can be selected in the AcceptFormat property for the HTTP Request activity, called CUSTOM, which enables you to use custom header types.
Release Date: 8 May 2020
Updated some internal dependencies to maintain functionality with the new version of UiPath Studio.
Release Date: 18 October 2019
We have further increased language support by adding Turkish, Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish (Latin America), and Spanish (Spain) to the list of languages present in the UiPath Platform.
- Fixed an issue that caused HTTP calls to throw error messages even though the syntax was correct.
Release Date: 26 August 2019
Three new languages, German, South Korean, and Portuguese are available for the UiPath.Web.Activities package.
Release Date: 26 June 2019
We want to reach out to the entire world and make automation a language everyone can speak. So, starting with this release, the entire platform is available in Chinese.
Chinese can only be used in this pack when installed in Studio v2019.4.4 or v2019.7 or above.
Release Date: 25 April 2019
- Fixed an issue that caused headers with certain names to be wrongly identified by the HTTP Request activity.
- The HTTP Request activity did not display parameters edited with the wizard in the Properties panel.
Release Date: 18 February 2019
The HTTP Request and Soap Request activities have been improved, and are now able to retrieve the headers of the requests they perform.
Release Date: 10 January 2019
This new year brings two more languages in the entire UiPath Platform - French and Russian. Since we layed down the foundations of localization in our previous release, we are continuing our efforts in bringing you a more immersive experience and lowering the language barrier bit by bit.
Release Date: 11 October 2018
The moment is finally here - the entire UiPath Platform has been localized, so that you can have a truly immersive experience, from install to design and execution. Now, besides English, you can access everything, including our online documentation, in Japanese.
Updated 3 months ago