Release date: 3 June 2021
- Entities imported from the Data Service are now successfully loaded in projects stored on network drives.
- An error no longer occurs if you run the Workflow Analyzer for a project placed in a deeply nested folder hierarchy that contains folder names with Japanese characters.
- Studio no longer becomes unresponsive if you use the Ctrl + N keyboard shortcut to open the New Sequence dialog on a Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 machine.
- The Name and Location fields in the New Blank Process / New Blank Library / New Template dialogs are now clearly marked as required by an asterisk in the labels and the text Required in the tooltips.
- When you enter an expression in a field or in the Expression Editor and the IntelliPrompt code completion window is displayed, you can now use the Ctrl + 1 ... Ctrl + 6 keyboard shortcuts to enable/disable the filtering options available at the bottom of the window.
See Activity Package Versions
The following activity packages and versions are included in the
UiPathStudio.msi installer and can be found in the local feed. Packs marked with an asterisk (*) are added as dependencies, by default, to a newly created project in Studio:
Updated 3 months ago