- Output and analytics schema validation interfered with the retry mechanism of failed transactions.
- After our latest Orchestrator deployment, those of you trying to log in to Cloud Platform using http://platform.uipath.com/_register instead of http://platform.uipath.com encountered errors. This occurred due to specific key values stored in your browser's local storage, values that should've been cleared.
- We are encountering some performance degradation concerning process handling. This is due to a SignalR impairment which affects the Orchestrator-Robot communication channel.
UiPath collects usage and performance data to help diagnose problems and improve Cloud Platform and Orchestrator services. The information we collect can include data on the number of Cloud Platform accounts, licenses, services, active users, or active robots.
Note that we don’t collect any private information such as user names, tenant names, asset data, and so on. For more details about UiPath’s privacy practices, please review the privacy statement.
- The Computer Vision link within the Resource Center page led to an inexistent page.
- Users assigned to a service having a View Only role could select the View Usage option, and the Service Usage page started to load without showing any information. Even more, closing the "Unauthorised access to tenant information" error message popped-up on that page didn't stop the process of loading the page.
- The login information of every user was added twice to the Audit Logs page. Also, a new login action was recorded and displayed there whenever you opened any Cloud Portal page in a new browser window.
- The Sign Up page failed to load when accessed on a specific version of the Internet Explorer 11 browser, therefore you couldn't create new accounts.
- The information in the quick start section within the Services page was displayed in English even if you chose to localize your organization to Japanese.
- Granting the Organization Admin role to a user resulted in an error if the user was previously assigned to a disabled service.
- The Audit Logs page displayed no information when you accessed Cloud Platform from a Safari browser.
- Users assigned to a service, but without Organization Owner or Organization Administrator roles were not able to see the API Access window.
Updated 2 months ago