Release date: 22nd January 2019
We are happy to make an awesome announcement: the UiPath Orchestrator Mobile app is now available for both Android and iOS. It allows you to securely monitor your RPA deployment from anywhere at any time. You can receive alerts in real time on the performance of your digital workforce and get instant insight into your entire environment with a glance at the dashboard. Easily track your robots, jobs, and schedules on the go and never miss an alert again.
UiPath Orchestrator Mobile delivers:
- Instant alerts on the status of your automation health and RPA system state for faster response.
- Filtering and search of alerts by severity, message, component, and time leads to easy access of detailed information.
- Visual and easy to understand dashboards and charts providing performance insights.
- Visibility into job and robot status.
- Drill down data including type, status and logs for robots, machines, jobs, and schedules.
- Graphical view of license usage for better license management.
To use UiPath Orchestrator Mobile you must:
- Be running UiPath Orchestrator version 18.3.x or higher.
- Have an existing account on an Orchestrator Instance.
- Supported with iOS version 11.0 and higher OR Android version 5.0 and higher.
- English is supported only at this time.
- iOS & Android - The Jobs Info field in the Job Detail page and columns in the Logs page are not expandable.
- iOS Only - After logging out, users are asked to re-enter password even if they have Face ID authentication enabled. The issue goes away after closing and restarting the application.
- Android Only - When the user does not have permissions to access machine information, the Machine Detail page on the license screen is shown empty and an "Access Denied" alert is displayed at the bottom.
Updated 5 months ago