The Test Cases page provides a global display of all your test cases across all projects and app versions. These are the test cases available in and comprising your Test Sets.
Test cases are created automatically and appear on this page each time a test case package is published. See application testing for more details on creating your test automation.
You must first deploy a process from the published test case package before you can create and execute a test set.
If an existing package is revised and an updated version published, test cases for the new version are automatically created and appear alongside the existing test cases for the previous version.
If an existing project is cloned to represent a new application version (e.g. from
v.1.2.0), you must manually publish this package and create a new process.
You can group your test cases and create a test set directly on the Test Cases page.
- Log in to Orchestrator.
- Navigate to Testing > Test Cases.
- Select your test cases.
- Click the Add button, at the upper-right of the list to open the configuration window.
- Configure the following:
- Name: Enter a name for your test set.
- Description: Add a description to help you easily identify the use of each test set.
- Environment (unavailable if you are using Modern Folders): Select your environment from the dropdown.
- Click Create to confirm.
Updated 5 months ago