You can receive quick and easy feedback on any part of your app by integrating a star rating.
To integrate a 5-star rating input into your app, follow the procedure below.
- Open your already existing application or start a new one.
- Add 10 star icons to your app, alternating between Star and Star Border icons.
- Create a new app variable called Star rating.
- Add the following in the Hidden property of each Star icon:
[number]represents the position of the icon. For example, the first Star icon should be
=StarRating<1, while the second should be
- Add the following in the Hidden property of each Star Border icon:
[number]represents the position of the icon. For example, the first Star Border icon should be
=StarRating>=1, while the second should be
- Configure the Clicked On event for all star icons. Add a Set Values values rule and configure it as follows:
- Add the
StarRatingapp variable in the Items to Set field.
=[number]in the Value field, where
[number]depends on which icon you are configuring. The first pair of icons (Star and Star Border) will have
=1, while the next pair will have
=2, and so on.
- Add the
- Add a label control next to the last star and rename it to Rating.
- Add the following in the Text property of the label control:
="Rating:" & StarRating.
Updated 9 months ago