Ten products, one platform.
The newest UiPath deployment model called Automation Suite gathers the functionality from Automation Cloud and compresses it in a sole installation, allowing you to set up Apps and several other products in an on premises or cloud-hosted environment.
Learn more about Automation Suite, and make sure to check the configuration list.
We are excited to launch UiPath Apps on-premises in general availability! This is our first version of Apps on-premises. With this launch, you can now develop low-code application, enabling you to build and share enterprise-grade custom applications on your local machine. Take advantage of the deployment flexibility as this on-premises release together with the prior cloud release makes it possible for you to enjoy the capabilities of Apps in the deployment model that suits you best.
- When custom list, table, list, and dropdown controls have a thousand or more records to display, the performance may get slower. For more information on this, see Apps Troubleshooting and FAQs.
- When in Apps design time, the default selected value is correctly displayed for the dropdown control, but when switching to runtime it is no longer displayed. Apps Troubleshooting and FAQs.
- Setting the control value using the Set Values rule in the Page load event results in not setting the control value properly. For more information on this, see Apps Troubleshooting and FAQs.
- When adding custom arguments in the process details page, make sure to first refresh the browser and then add the arguments by pressing the sign. If you do not refresh the browser first, the newly added arguments will not be displayed in the resource panel for binding. For more information on this, see Apps Troubleshooting and FAQs.
- When previewing or publishing an app imported from the cloud environment, an error can occur even if there are no errors displayed in the tree view. For more information on this, see Apps Troubleshooting and FAQs.
- An app exported from the cloud environment and imported into the Automation Suite one can have some missing bindings. For more information on this, see Apps Troubleshooting and FAQs.
- When using Apps in the Automation Suite offline environment, some components are not loaded properly. This happens when validating Apps in the virtual machine with no internet access.
- You can only reference up to 20 processes in an app. If there are more than 20 processes, an error can occur on all processes. The solution is to make sure that you do not have more than 20 processes and re-open your app.
You can get started immediately with Apps. Sign up for an Enterprise Server Trial on UiPath by filling out the trial form. The trial email to be received soon after has a new section that contains a license file download URL and a link to documentation.
For information about hardware and software requirements, see this page.
Updated 7 months ago