Release date: 9 March 2023
- Tasks failed if the Orchestrator folder name contained the
&symbol. Now, Orchestrator folder names with the
&symbol can be passed as a parameter with the tasks.
- Fixed a bug that caused the
manifest.jsonfiles to be missing from the UiPath.CLI NuGet package.
Release date: 17 January 2023
- Windows projects packaged with the CLI now succesfully execute in Orchestrator.
- The basic authentication header was removed from Orchestrator requests.
Release date: 9 December 2022
This marks the first standalone release of the UiPath CLI, allowing you to run tasks related to RPA package management and testing without the help of any plugin. To learn how to use the UiPath CLI, make sure to visit the following pages:
- Want to have more control over which packages you can run as processes in Orchestrator? You can now choose if you want to create a process out of the package that you're deploying. To achieve this, set the following parameter for the
"createProcess": false- doesn't create a process.
"createProcess": true- creates a process.
The CLI now supports the compiling of Windows and Cross-platform projects, which enables you to run even more projects over the build agent.
All the errors that the Packager throws at compilation can now be viewed and investigated from the console error logs.
Packages are no longer deployed as libraries in Orchestrator, if the inputted JSON file explicitly specified the
outputTypeparameter as Process.
Fixed a bug that allowed the Workflow Analyzer to analyze YAML files.
Updated 6 days ago