Release date: 18 October 2022
An error occurred when publishing a Windows package through UiPath Deploy due to an output type discovery issue within the
project.json file. This issue has been addressed.
Release date: 5 September 2022
You can now skip process creation through UiPath Deploy by selecting the Automatically create a process parameter, when you build your pipeline.
The Entry Points argument from UiPath Deploy has been renamed to Entry Point Path(s) to make it more suggestive in scenarios where the entry point XAML file is nested in folders. Additionally, a tooltip has been added to indicate the file path.
The following changes have been made to assets uploaded as CSV files through UiPath Manage Assets:
CSV file containing commas now support quotes within values.
Comments are no longer supported.
JSON values are now supported.
Input parameters specified through a JSON file for UiPath Test will now require only
valuearguments, with one exception. When you create new input arguments at the Test Set level, you will still need to provide the
The package version update using UiPath Deploy failed for Orchestrator version 2021.10. This issue has been addressed.
Deployed packages were not visible using UiPath Deploy, when Orchestrator was connected through the External Application method.
The dropdown list for the Strategy parameter in UiPath Run Job did not work correctly.
Release date: 13 April 2022
The UiPath Deploy works by creating a process for a newly published package and patching (updating to a new version) any existing process. These actions could generate validation errors if an entry point is not specified within the process metadata.
To address this issue, the actions taken by the UiPath Deploy task have been changed as follows:
- If a process exists and does not contain an entry point specified by the UiPath Deploy task, then it is going to be patched.
- If there is no process with the entry point specified by the UiPath Deploy task, then a new process is created using the following append structure:
Release date: 9 February 2022
Service connection configured with an external application did not authenticate properly. This issue has been fixed by addressing an Identity URL misconfiguration.
An error occurred while packaging a project through the UiPath Pack task due to missing Orchestrator libraries.
Release date: 7 December 2021
Authentication for Orchestrator deployments in Microsoft Azure Marketplace failed due to an Identity Server issue. This issue has been addressed by adding a new field to the External Application authentication method, where you can add the Identity Server URL.
Release date: 11 November 2021
UiPath Deploy did not upload packages due to an entry point process name conflict.
Deploying a package through Orchestrator at the folder level resulted in error. This issue was caused by the usage of a deprecated API package feed for Orchestrator versions older than 21.4.
Release date: 8 November 2021
Case formatting for project names was affected by an UiPath Pack issue.
Packing libraries with Data Service objects resulted in failure. This issue has been addressed.
Packages with single entry points are not appended to process names, unless there are multiple entry points. As a result, jobs didn’t load. This issue has been addressed.
Deploying packages through an external application configured with Orchestrator version 2021.4 resulted in an error.
Release date: 11 October 2021
Your Orchestrator on-premises instance can now be configured as a service connection, making way for authentication with Orchestrator through external apps.
Now you can use Testing Robots to test your workflows in non-production environments. This is intended for non-production environments only. You can select this option when you configure the UiPath Run Job.
Test results now include a link for test case logs that show detailed execution events.
We have listed the official feeds that we use for the UiPath NuGet package. To view the list, see UiPath Deploy.
Test case running data variations now have a count added to each test case title, so you can distinguish between results.
Release date: 3 September 2021
Deploying test project packages to Orchestrator resulted in error as they can have multiple entry points. This issue has been addressed by ignoring entry points for packages published from a Testing project.
Release date: 30 August 2021
This update brings changes to the Orchestrator authentication, new test set configurations, and bugfixes.
- Authentication with Orchestrator is now possible through external apps. You can configure Orchestrator as a new service connection.
- You can configure the UiPath Pack task used for publishing packages in Orchestrator, to report workflow validation errors. This additional configuration allows you to check your project for Workflow Analyzer violations.
- Now you can parameterize your test cases at runtime by defining arguments at the test set level. You can use this feature to reconfigure existing test cases by overriding the default argument value, instead of creating new ones.
- Test results now show assertion details.
- Libraries within Object Repository that were published through the plugin did not show Object Repository details in Studio.
- Using the UiPath Deploy task to create a process that was already existent in Orchestrator resulted in error.
Release date: 4 August 2021
This update adds information to the testing items and fixes a couple of bugs.
- Folders with a dedicated package feed are now supported for package deployment.
- Now you can define entry points (XAML files) when configuring a process. This is helpful for packages with multiple entry points activated.
- When you run a job, you can select whether it is going to be executed through production or non-production robots.
- You can provide a description for Assets within the CSV file.
- The asset descriptions were not properly displayed due to a character encoding issue.
- Packaging libraries that included namespaces with periods through the UiPath Pack task failed.
Release date: 23 March 2021
This update fixes a couple of bugs.
- Packaging Orchestrator projects version 2018.x did not work with the UiPath automation package 2.3. The issue has been fixed using UiPath Pack with Studio version 2018.x.
- Executing tests within Orchestrator processes did not work whenever they were uploaded via the UiPath Deploy task and then ran through the UiPath Run Tests step. This issue was caused by a duplicate package version in Orchestrator.
Release date: 11 March 2021
This update provides compatibility with our latest UiPath Cloud Orchestrator version. If you are using a cloud-hosted UiPath Orchestrator, make sure that you update your UiPath Jenkins plugin.
- Our tasks are now all localizable, supporting the following languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese.
- For changing your display language in Jenkins, see Using local language.
- If your local language is not supported, our plugin will fall back to English.
- The plugin now depends on the localization-support plugin, version 1.1. This dependency will automatically be installed upon installing or updating the plugin. The minimum required Jenkins version will be 2.173 as per this dependency.
When packing libraries, we now output more logging information about the compiling process. Also, packing a library will fail if the library compilation fails.
- We fixed an issue were packing a process with an entry point XAML file that contains In/Out argument would not create the In/Out arguments in the generated package, resulting in the arguments not being available in Orchestrator.
- We fixed an issue that resulted in packing incorrectly a library when the plugin is run on a Windows machine with FIPS enabled.
Updated about a month ago