- Windows 7 update KB 2533623 (required by OCR and Computer Vision activities)
- Windows 7 N
- Windows 7 SP1 Update for Universal C Runtime
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 N
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 N
- Windows Server 2008 R2 update KB 963697, KB 2999226, and the Desktop Experience feature
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
Please note that Windows Server 2016 must be installed with the Desktop Experience feature. This feature can not be added after installation, and a complete reinstallation of the Windows Server 2016 in this case. You can find out more information here.
- Windows Server 2019
- Citrix environments (!) - click here for the full list.
- XenApp v6.5 or greater
- XenDesktop v7.0 or greater
- minimum: 4.6.1
(!) Robots can be installed in Citrix environments if they meet the following requirements:
- They are licensed through Orchestrator and not locally;
- The machine name does not change every time it is spawned.
Please note that if you license your Robot locally, in the Citrix environment, you have to do it every time you start the Citrix machine.
In rare cases, the Robot stops working and throws an error which states that it does not have access to a temporary file. This is caused by a Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 issue and can be solved by installing this hotfix. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described.