According to Supervision Requirements
Robots that need to run under human supervision. On these type of robots, Processes are triggered by users from the UiPath Assistant or specific user events.
To use an Attended Robot, you must have one of the following user licenses:
- Attended - Works on the same workstation as a human user and is launched through user events.
- Citizen Developer - Connects your StudioX to Orchestrator for development purposes.
- RPA Developer - Connects your Studio to Orchestrator for development purposes.
Autonomous Robots which don't require human supervision to execute jobs. These type of robots usually run on separate machines and the processes are triggered from Orchestrator.
To use an Unattended Robot, you must have one of the following user licenses:
- Unattended - Runs without human supervision and can automate any number of processes. Has all the capabilities of an attended robot plus remote execution, monitoring, scheduling and providing support for work queues. Can execute any process type except for test cases.
- NonProduction - Works in unattended mode for development purposes only. Cannot execute test cases.
- Testing - Works in unattended mode for development and testing purposes. Can execute both test cases and RPA processes intended for non-production environments only.
For more information on licensing, please see the About Runtime Licenses.
Updated 3 months ago