Release Date: 19 March 2021
You can now use CTRL, ALT, and SHIFT keys in combination with F-keys when automating with the Terminals package.
To prevent issues when certain fonts are missing from the terminal machines you are automating, the default fallback font has been changed to Consolas.
We have added support for SCO ANSI and Tandem T653x terminals in the Terminal Session activity.
- If the keyboard was locked after sending keys to the terminal machine, the next activities in the workflow failed due to timeout. To avert this, the behavior has been changed and now the activity that causes the keyboard to become locked throws an issue.
- Fixed an issue with Direct Connection where text sent to the terminal was not visible on screen.
- When using 5250 terminal types, and the screen had AutoEnter fields, checking for keyboard lock after sending keys failed.
Release Date: 17 December 2020
The Terminal Session recorder can now be reopened at any point after dragging the activity to the Workflow Designer by using the Start Recorder button in the body of the activity.
Starting with this update, the Terminal Activities pack now supports automating in ANSI terminal emulation.
Resolution change support has been added for Direct Connection and HLLAPI providers.
- At design time, the validation did not fail if Internal Provider was used in a workflow upgraded to the new Direct Connection method.
- Fixed an issue with Direct Connection that caused a crash when writing into certain input fields.
- Fixed multiple localization issues throughout the activities in this pack.
- Proper error handling has been added when performing an invalid SSH login.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow establishing a connection when using IBM Personal Communicator.
- The Send Control Key activity would sometimes fail to process the current screen due to execution timing.
- Fixed an issue that caused sending the Reset key with the Send Control Key activity to not function when the terminal keyboard was inhibited.
- Page Up and Page Down controls were incorrectly mapped for the 5250 emulator.
Release Date: 28 September 2020
In order to offer a more reliable and versatile solution for creating automation processes with Terminals, the Terminal Activities Pack now harnesses TurboSoft's TTwin OCX interface, which significantly improves the way Windows-based applications access legacy software systems.
- Implementations using the Internal Provider are no longer supported. In the case of such workflows, the provider in the Terminal Session activity has to be changed to Direct Connection for the activities to function properly. Running any old workflows with this new package results in unforeseeable consequences and is not recommended.
- Using the
@symbol with the Send Keys Secure activity causes an incorrect value to be typed in when using the IBM EHLLAPI provider.
Release Date: 18 October 2019
We have further increased language support by adding Turkish, Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish (Latin America), and Spanish (Spain) to the list of languages present in the UiPath Platform.
Release Date: 26 August 2019
Three new languages, German, South Korean, and Portuguese are available for the UiPath.Terminal.Activities package.
Release Date: 26 June 2019
We want to reach out to the entire world and make automation a language everyone can speak. So, starting with this release, the entire platform is available in Chinese.
Chinese can only be used in this pack when installed in Studio v2019.4.4 or v2019.7 or above.
Release Date: 25 April 2019
To align with the Package Signing feature, the Terminal activities pack has been officially signed by UiPath.
Release Date: 10 January 2019
This new year brings two more languages in the entire UiPath Platform - French and Russian. Since we layed down the foundations of localization in our previous release, we are continuing our efforts in bringing you a more immersive experience and lowering the language barrier bit by bit.
Release Date: 10 October 2018
The moment is finally here - the entire UiPath Platform has been localized, so that you can have a truly immersive experience, from install to design and execution. Now, besides English, you can access everything, including our online documentation, in Japanese.
Updated 29 days ago