Release Date: 10th October 2018
We understood your need for supporting machine learning models, so we have improved the Python Activities pack, adding support for Python x64.
The moment is finally here - the entire UiPath Platform has been localized, so that you can have a truly immersive experience, from install to design and execution. Now, besides English, you can access everything, including our online documentation, in Japanese.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Python script errors from being correctly displayed in Studio.
Release Date: 4th June 2018
The UiPath.Python.Activities is a new activity pack, created to enable running Python scripts and methods directly from a workflow. It contains the following activities:
- Get Python Object - Retrieves the .NET type used in a specified Python script.
- Python Scope - A container which provides a scope for Python activities.
- Invoke Python Method - Helps you run a specified method from a Python script directly in a workflow.
- Load Python Script - Converts your Python code to a
- Run Python Script - Enables you to execute Python code. You can input the code directly in the activity or provide a file path for it.