Release Date: 13 January 2021
We now support Python up to version 3.9. Starting with Python 3.5 upwards, there's no need to manually select the version in the Python Scope activity, as it is able to figure out the version on its own.
Also, as you may notice from the name of the version, we have switched to semantic versioning for the Python Activities package.
Release Date: 21 October 2020
- The Load Python Script activity did not work properly when used with the
Release Date: 10 October 2018
We understood your need for supporting machine learning models, so we have improved the Python Activities pack, adding support for Python x64.
The moment is finally here - the entire UiPath Platform has been localized, so that you can have a truly immersive experience, from install to design and execution. Now, besides English, you can access everything, including our online documentation, in Japanese.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Python script errors from being correctly displayed in Studio.
Release Date: 4 June 2018
The UiPath.Python.Activities is a new activity pack, created to enable running Python scripts and methods directly from a workflow. It contains the following activities:
- Get Python Object - Retrieves the .NET type used in a specified Python script.
- Python Scope - A container which provides a scope for Python activities.
- Invoke Python Method - Helps you run a specified method from a Python script directly in a workflow.
- Load Python Script - Converts your Python code to a
- Run Python Script - Enables you to execute Python code. You can input the code directly in the activity or provide a file path for it.
Updated 4 days ago