This package version requires Studio v2019.10 or above and Orchestrator v2020.2 or above. This also requires upgrading the UiPath.FormActivityLibrary to v1.0.2 or above. Using versions lower than recommended does not provide the long running workflow capabilities and may create unexpected results during execution.
Also, the Assign Tasks activity has been added, enabling you to assign any kind of task to a specified human user.
- The Edit Grid control for IN arguments displays a read-only grid with an add new row button.
- DataTables with OUT direction added in the FormFieldsCollection property do not function properly.
Release Date: 25th October 2019
This release features our first stable official version of the Persistence activities, comprised of seven activities, as follows:
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
Release Date: 23rd September 2019
This first version of the Persistence activities pack comes as a Community release, meant to showcase the newest concept that we want to introduce in the world of Digital Process Automation. These activities, alongside our other features in the rest of the UiPath components, embody our Human In the Loop cross-platform concept, which uses a seamless transition between robotic automation and human intervention to enhance the capabilities of RPA.
Updated 21 days ago