Release Date: 21st April 2020
This patch has brought the End User License Agreement of the UiPath.Persistence.Activities up-to date.
Release Date: 9th April 2020
Internal dependencies have been updated to be consistent with updates done to the UiPath.Form.Activities pack.
Release Date: 23rd March 2020
Further developing our Long Running Workflows solution, the Create Form Task, Add Queue Item And Get Reference, Start Job And Get Reference, and Create External Task activities have a new property, called FolderPath, which enables you to designate the creation of tasks in other folders than the one the Robot executes in.
- Drop-down fields do not function properly in Task Forms, values in drop-downs are duplicated, automatically deleted, and search does not work with them in versions lower than Orchestrator 20.4.
Release Date: 4th February 2020
This package version requires Studio v2019.10 or above and Orchestrator v2020.2 or above. This also requires upgrading the UiPath.FormActivityLibrary to v1.0.2 or above. Using versions lower than recommended does not provide the long running workflow capabilities and may create unexpected results during execution.
Also, the Assign Tasks activity has been added, enabling you to assign any kind of task to a specified human user.
- The Edit Grid control for IN arguments displays a read-only grid with an add new row button.
- DataTables with OUT direction added in the FormFieldsCollection property do not function properly.
Release Date: 25th October 2019
This release features our first stable official version of the Persistence activities, comprised of seven activities, as follows:
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
Release Date: 23rd September 2019
This first version of the Persistence activities pack comes as a Community release, meant to showcase the newest concept that we want to introduce in the world of Digital Process Automation. These activities, alongside our other features in the rest of the UiPath components, embody our Human In the Loop cross-platform concept, which uses a seamless transition between robotic automation and human intervention to enhance the capabilities of RPA.
Updated 23 days ago