Release Date: 26 March 2021
- We fixed a bug causing the buttons from Studio to be accessible even if the Form Designer was opened. This occurred for Studio versions greater than 21.2.
Release Date: 8 March 2021
March brings new persistence activities, whose unified goal is to smooth your human in the loop workflow design and RPA exploration. From now on, in addition to what the previous pack versions provided, you can:
Prior to Persistence Activity pack v1.2, when a user deleted one or more actions from the UI or through API endpoints, the workflow containing the deleted actions remained in a suspended state permanently. This Persistence Activity version resumes the workflow automatically after a deletion, and delivers the isDeleted property of a task object, to help you identify the resumption' source (action deletion or completion).
- The Create Form Task activity is now enhanced with the Reference and GenerateInputFields fields. The Reference field helps you group several actions under the same reference ID, and later retrieve those actions using the Get Form Tasks activity. The GenerateInputFields is a select box field that, if selected, adds the additional entries from the FormData collection to the Form Designer.
- The Task Assignment Type property of the Assign Task activity now holds the Reassign attribute, which allows you to assign the same action to a different user.
- The Task Object (Output) from the Create Form Task activity has an additional property, namely ActionUrl, configured as
https://cloud.uipath.com/<myOrganization>/<myTenant>/actions_/tasks/<taskId>. This URL directs the user to the cloud version of the action that corresponds to the
<taskId>, from the
<myTenant>tenant within the
<myOrganization>organization in Automation Cloud.
- The TableName of a DataTable object used in a Create Form Task activity was lost after the execution of the corresponding persistence point activity (WaitForFormTaskAndResume). This behavior no longer occurs.
- We fixed an issue that caused a runtime error for the CreateFormTask activities that had Select Boxes components.
Release Date: 13 November 2020
This update brings a new, optimized reading of task meta-data, specifying only the fields that are required and thus helps scenarios where workflows contain the Wait for Task and Resume activity in a Parallel For Each with a large number of Actions in the list.
Please note that it is recommended to introduce an appropriate batching of the number of actions that one job can wait on for each business scenario, as the payload size is influenced by the size of the form per Action, as well as the server capacity (server configuration, expected load, etc.), while using the Wait for Task and Resume activity in a Parallel For Each. The default limit is set to 1000 actions per job, on which you can read more here.
Release Date: 12 October 2020
The amount of packages you can find on UiPath activity feeds is humongous, and it grows with each passing day. This can prove to be a nuisance when searching for a package with a more common name, for example. We felt your pain and decided to do something about this. From now on, all UiPath official activity packs can be easily filtered in the Package Manager so you’ll be able to reach your favorite package in no time!
In a lot of business cases, the need arises that people can upload files when completing a form, and the files then need to be passed on to other machines in order to be processed. Uploading files and passing them to Robots by using the Create Form Task and Upload File activities is now supported, and the RPA developer can configure parameters such as maximum file size and single or multi upload.
Release Date: 1 September 2020
Telemetry is now supported only if the versions of the Studio and Robot you are using are above v20.4.
Release Date: 17 August 2020
Due to some internal dependencies that have been modified, a hotfix has been created for this activities pack and the version has been incremented.
Release Date: 5 August 2020
The TLS internal dependency version has been upgraded to match the one used by the entire UiPath Platform.
Folder Path headers used when performing Orchestrator API calls have been modified for enhanced functionality.
Performing API calls to Orchestrator can now be done by using the bearer tokens from the Robot API.
Dynamic drop-downs in forms can now be used with the Create Form Task activity, enabling you to select which values are displayed in a child drop-down based on the selection in a parent drop-down.
The Persistence activities pack has been updated to support the new Interactive Sign In feature, enabling the usage of the Access Token for accessing Orchestrator Resources.
FormTaskData object now features several new attributes, which enable you to filter your results by criteria such as User ID or creation and completion time. These values are populated when the workflow connects to Orchestrator 20.7 or above and remain empty for lower versions.
- When using the Create Form Task activity, values in drop-down menus were duplicated.
- Fixed an issue that caused very long response times in Orchestrator when using large forms with the Create Form Task activity.
- When using search in drop-downs, only the first 4 results were displayed.
Release Date: 22 June 2020
The Storage Bucket Name and Storage Folder Path properties have been added to the Create Form Task activity, to fully enable you to use the Orchestrator Storage Bucket feature in your workflows.
- The Start Job And Get Reference activity failed to create jobs when using Modern Folders if a folder path was supplied.
- When using Modern Folders, the Persistence activities failed to execute if a folder path was not supplied.
Release Date: 21 April 2020
This patch has brought the End User License Agreement of the UiPath.Persistence.Activities up to date.
Release Date: 9 April 2020
Internal dependencies have been updated to be consistent with updates done to the UiPath.Form.Activities pack.
Release Date: 23 March 2020
Further developing our Long Running Workflows solution, the Create Form Task, Add Queue Item And Get Reference, Start Job And Get Reference, and Create External Task activities have a new property, called FolderPath, which enables you to designate the creation of tasks in other folders than the one the Robot executes in.
- Drop-down fields do not function properly in Task Forms, values in drop-downs are duplicated, automatically deleted, and search does not work with them in versions lower than Orchestrator 20.4.
Release Date: 4 February 2020
This package version requires Studio v2019.10 or above and Orchestrator v2020.2 or above. This also requires upgrading the UiPath.FormActivityLibrary to v1.0.2 or above. Using versions lower than recommended does not provide the long running workflow capabilities and may create unexpected results during execution.
The Assign Tasks activity has been added, enabling you to assign any kind of task to a specified human user.
- The Edit Grid control for IN arguments displays a read-only grid with an add new row button.
- DataTables with OUT direction added in the FormFieldsCollection property do not function properly.
Release Date: 25 October 2019
This release features our first stable official version of the Persistence activities, comprised of seven activities, as follows:
- Start Job And Get Reference
- Wait for Job and Resume
- Add Queue Item And Get Reference
- Wait For Queue Item And Resume
- Create Form Task
- Wait for Form Task and Resume
- Resume After Delay
Release Date: 23 September 2019
This first version of the Persistence activities pack comes as a Community release, meant to showcase the newest concept that we want to introduce in the world of Digital Process Automation. These activities, alongside our other features in the rest of the UiPath components, embody our Human In the Loop cross-platform concept, which uses a seamless transition between robotic automation and human intervention to enhance the capabilities of RPA.
Updated 24 days ago