Release Date: 21st September 2020
- Added support for Application (client) ID and Application (client) Secret authentication in Microsoft Office 365 Scope activity.
UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365/versionvalue for User Agent String which is required to setup Enforce Allow List. Current value is
- Fixed an issue occurring when reading an Excel file that is shared with a user.
- Fixed an exception in Get Mail activity occurring when an email address in CC list is no longer active. The activity does not fail anymore in such cases, but it logs the details about the problematic email addresses.
- Fixed a bug in Get Mail activity which could not retrieve
- Fixed a Microsoft Graph dependency conflict between UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities and UiPath.AzureActiveDirectory.Activities activities packs.
Release Date: 17th August 2020
Fixes a package conflict caused by different
Release Date: 19th May 2020
Added support for subfolders in the Get Mail activity.
Release Date: 7th Nov 2019
Added support for shared mailboxes in all Outlook activities.
Fixed a bug that broke the binding on Event fields in the Calendar activities
Release Date: 28th Oct 2019
With this release, the Microsoft Office 365 Activities Package now has official enterprise support.
This release also introduces a new From property in the Send Mail activity so that you can now send mail from other email addresses or aliases.
Release Date: 22nd July 2019
The first official release of the Microsoft Office 365 Activities Package, this package introduces Calendar support, full localization, and adds three new Excel activities: Append Range, Delete Range, and Get Cell Color.
With the Calendar activities, you can now manage your calendar events, including create new events, retrieve events from a specific calendar, and update existing events.
Release Date: 21st June 2019
This release introduces support for all types of Sharepoint sites (including private and shared), as well as, sites that include spaces in their name.
The SiteName property in the Find Files and Folders and Get Item activities was changed to SiteURL. Because this is a breaking change, you must update any existing projects to this version.
Release Date: 25th April 2019
Updated 9 days ago