- Using the Robot and Studio Api for tighter integration with the platform.
- Added a telemety client, which however is disabled in runtime.
- Added an Orchestrator client.
- Added project settings.
- The activity has been translated in all the languages available to UiPath Studio.
- Clear Range
Google Drive activities
- SupportsTeamDrives property has been hidden and deprecated. It now defaults to true. Google documentation states: Deprecated - Whether the requesting application supports both My Drives and shared drives. This parameter will only be effective until June 1, 2020. Afterwards all applications are assumed to support shared drives. (Default: false)
- Added a new boolean property, "UseDomainAdminAccess", to Permission activities.
GSuite Application Scope
- Add a new option under OAuth Client ID, "DataStoreLocation". It allows selecting multiple storage locations for the TokenResponse received upon successful completion of the OAuth2 flow: Local disk (the default behaviour and the behaviour of the package until now), Orchestrator (as per robot asset), Never Store at all (this will mean the consent screen will be shown each time the activity is run).
- Added a new category named Options. Inputs that are common between the various categories will be found here.
- Moved the "User" input from the OAuth Client ID category to newly created Options category.
- Added a new InArgument<string>, "Folder", to the Options category, for versions of Orchestrator that support it.
Solved a bug in the Change Labels activity where the activity tried to remove the DRAFTS and SENT labels, even though these are system labels and cannot be added/removed from an email.
Release Date: 26th August 2019
This release adds a new AttachmentList (
String) property to the [Send Mail] activity, giving you the ability to send a dynamic number of attachments. The activity sends all attachments specified in both the Attachments and AttachmentList properties.
The Modify Event activity was also updated to include a new UpdatedEventID property (
String) to output the ID of the resulting modified event. In most cases, this the UpdatedEventID value is the same as the specified EventID. However, there are instances when a new event is created (e.g., recurring events).
In addition to updating exsiting activities, this release adds the following Google Sheets activities:
- Add Delete Columns
- Add Delete Rows
- Append Row
- Batch Update Values Scope
- Copy Sheet
- Copy Paste Range
- Create New SpreadSheet
- Delete Range
- Get Cell Color
- Rename Sheet
Release Date: 19th June 2019
This release introduces integration with Google Docs, enabling automation via the Create Document, Get Document, Get Text Index, Insert Text, and Replace Text activities.
In addition to the new Google Docs activity set, this release adds an optional InArgument<string> ("User") to the GSuite Application Scope that you can use to store different tokens for multiple Google accounts. It also adds two optional InArgument<int> ("Rows" and "Columns") to the Add New Sheet and Create Spreadsheet activities that you can use to specify the sheet size you want to create.
This release fixed the bug (introduced in version v1.1.0) that did not allow the GSuite Application Scope to be run in a loop.
Release Date: 14th March 2019
This release adds new activities to each supported application, as well as, introduces integration with Google Calendar.
With this release, you can now Delete File in Google Drive, Change Labels in GMail, and Delete Sheet in Google Sheets.
In addition to the new activities for the existing applications, this release integrates with Google Calendar, enabling the management of your calendar events, including Add Attendees, Create Event, Delete Event, Modify Event, and Search Events.
This release fixed the issue of email addresses being truncated when they contained capital letters.
Release Date: 22nd January 2019
There were no new features or improvements in this release.
This release fixed a series of minor bugs where
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptions were not displayed correctly.
Release Date: 22nd January 2019
This release introduces integration with Google Drive. With this integration, you can automate your interactions with Google Drive, including Download File, Upload File, and Get File Info. In addition to the new activity set, this package adds Japanese language support.
There are two known issues in this release. The first is the Upload File activity is limited to 2GB size files. The second is the Download File activity is limited by your memory size, so you may need to check your available memory when downloading large files.
Release Date: 17th December 2018
The first beta release, introduces integration with Google Docs, Google Sheets and GMail.
Updated 5 days ago