Release Date: 19 November 2020
The CefSharp reference for this package has been updated to version 1.3.0.
- When updating UiPath.Form.Activities from a version lower than 1.1.7 to a version higher than or equal to 1.1.8, an error might be thrown.
Release Date: 29 September 2020
The Form Activities pack has now been upgraded and is fully compatible with the C# Studio feature.
- Multiple minor bug fixes have been performed and the overall stability and performance of the Form activities has been improved.
Release Date: 18 August 2020
When creating a form containing multiple tabs, you can now select which tab you want to be opened by default when the form is loaded.
We have now added support for displaying PDF files in the forms created with the Create Form activity.
Custom images can now be displayed inside forms at runtime, enabling you to customize and personalize your forms even more than before.
Logic and advanced validation and conditionals have been added to all form components, which means now you can dynamically change all components.
Tooltips can now be configured for all form components.
Actions have been added to Button form components, so the Do block can now be executed without validation.
You can now execute the Do block when a drop-down form component is changed dynamically. Also, you can select and bind multi-select with drop-down menus.
- The File/Folder Path form component does not work when the supplied file or folder path contains blank spaces.
- Fixed an issue regarding inserting a null value in a
Release Date: 26 June 2020
Updated internal dependencies to match the newest version of UiPath Studio.
Release Date: 18 June 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused high CPU usage when generating forms.
- At runtime, after a condition set to remove certain fields from the form was triggered, the said fields were not removed correctly.
DataTablevariables with the Edit grid caused certain data to be deleted from the variables.
Release Date: 19 May 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused forms with more than 8 components to return no values.
- The exception thrown when the Do block was no longer present in the Create Form activity has been removed.
- Using long character values in drop-down menus did not function properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused all the buttons in the generated form to freeze at runtime when the Do container was empty.
Release Date: 22 April 2020
This release brings an upgrade to UiPath Forms, enabling you to use Real-Time Forms to automate your business processes. This means we've enabled parallel processing for the Form Designer and now enable you to run other activities while having the Form remain open.
We have also added a type of form field that enables users to specify a file or folder path on the local machine, so file upload is now easier than ever.
Release Date: 16 December 2019
The Create Form activity features two new properties, enabling automatic generation of
DataTable schemas, as well as running the form as a separate Windows process.
Release Date: 22 October 2019
The first iteration of the Form activity pack contains a new activity that enables you to create and display custom form fields, which can be used to collect data from human users, and then be reused in your automation processes. The pack also contains activities that help you create customizable callouts, interactive information bubbles, which can be targeted on UI elements in the apps you are automating. The following activities are part of this activity pack:
Please note that in order to use the Callout activities, you need UIAutomation Activities v19.10.0 or above.
The old Callout activity in the UIAutomation pack shall be renamed to Tooltip in the v19.10.0 release, to avoid confusion.
Updated 4 days ago