Release Date: 4 August 2021
- This version includes various stability and performance fixes.
- A new functionality has been added to the Button component: update your forms with a button click, without executing the Do block of the Create Form activity.
Release Date: 12 July 2021
Be sure when you commit to the UiPath.Form.Activities pack v1.3.0 and the features it brings , as it is not backward compatible to lower versions. That is, once you go v1.3.0, you can't go back ;)
- Do you need to clear all fields in your form? Look no further, as in this release we deliver the reset functionality to the Button component.
- Restrict the type of files available to the end user selection by adding specific file extensions in the File / Folder path component.
- Your requests to use a local CSS file to customize forms have been listened. In this activity version we deliver a new Format property field allowing you to upload CSS files from your local path. Nothing stands between your form and your creativity anymore, so go ahead and customize buttons, backgrounds, labels, and so on. Read our tutorial to find out how.
- You are now able to set a minimum or a maximum date for your Date / Time component of your form. Also, with the new functionality, you can make unavailable for selection specific dates, weekends, or weekdays. Make sure to check out our tutorial for more information.
- Drop-down labels longer than 65 characters can be displayed when you search for them using a string section beyond the 65th character. To learn more, read our tutorial.
- You can now clear date fields in your form and save them like that.
- To turn on autofocus for Text Area component, open the corresponding Component JSON and add the following key-value pair:
- File or folder paths now support white spaces.
- Render images or PDF files dynamically, by setting their paths as variables in the FormFieldsCollection field.
- You can now configure your Checkbox components to trigger the execution of the activities from the Do block. Find out more details in our tutorial.
- Narrow or widen columns in tables in Grid components as you need, by tweaking the Header and Row Templates. Learn how to do it from our tutorial.
- The strings you enter in the first Value field of a Select Boxes component > Data tab are no longer switched to camelCase.
- We fixed a bug causing the drop-down Values you set in the Data tab of a Drop-down List component to revert to default (the name of the label in camelCase).
- Rendered forms may result as blank, and even after maximizing the form window, you cannot interact with the UI elements. This behavior is caused by the active hardware acceleration on applications that use Windows Presentation Foundation. To fix the issue, update your graphics driver.
Release Date: 29 March 2021
This version pack syncs to UiPath Studio updates by delivering backend security updates and infrastructure improvements, in addition to fixing some bugs.
Release Date: 12 February 2021
Added ability to display full label text without truncating.
- Fixed the template for the Edit Grid form component.
Release Date: 14 January 2021
The UiPath Form Designer can now be used while offline.
You can now bypass the validation process for the form and close it directly by setting Actions to Click and the
closeOnSubmit to true in the Button component settings tab.
Realtime Microphone support is now available and can be used for Voice to Text.
Dropdown search results have been improved, making it easier to browse the available options.
For the Date/Time element, you can now select Date only or Time only when creating forms.
- The advanced Content component's control is not fully supported due to legal issues while offline.
- Fixed an issue with Data Table binding which caused an empty Data Table to be displayed in the form when there was a mismatch between the DataTable used in the workflow and the Form Grid.
Release Date: 19 November 2020
The CefSharp reference for this package has been updated to version 1.3.0.
- When updating UiPath.Form.Activities from a version lower than 1.1.7 to a version higher than or equal to 1.1.8, an error might be thrown.
Release Date: 29 September 2020
The Form Activities pack has now been upgraded and is fully compatible with the C# Studio feature.
- Multiple minor bug fixes have been performed and the overall stability and performance of the Form activities has been improved.
Release Date: 18 August 2020
When creating a form containing multiple tabs, you can now select which tab you want to be opened by default when the form is loaded.
We have now added support for displaying PDF files in the forms created with the Create Form activity.
Custom images can now be displayed inside forms at runtime, enabling you to customize and personalize your forms even more than before.
Logic and advanced validation and conditionals have been added to all form components, which means now you can dynamically change all components.
Tooltips can now be configured for all form components.
Actions have been added to Button form components, so the Do block can now be executed without validation.
You can now execute the Do block when a drop-down form component is changed dynamically. Also, you can select and bind multi-select with drop-down menus.
- The File/Folder Path form component does not work when the supplied file or folder path contains blank spaces.
- Fixed an issue regarding inserting a null value in a
Release Date: 26 June 2020
Updated internal dependencies to match the newest version of UiPath Studio.
Release Date: 18 June 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused high CPU usage when generating forms.
- At runtime, after a condition set to remove certain fields from the form was triggered, the said fields were not removed correctly.
DataTablevariables with the Edit grid caused certain data to be deleted from the variables.
Release Date: 19 May 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused forms with more than 8 components to return no values.
- The exception thrown when the Do block was no longer present in the Create Form activity has been removed.
- Using long character values in drop-down menus did not function properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused all the buttons in the generated form to freeze at runtime when the Do container was empty.
Release Date: 22 April 2020
This release brings an upgrade to UiPath Forms, enabling you to use Real-Time Forms to automate your business processes. This means we've enabled parallel processing for the Form Designer and now enable you to run other activities while having the Form remain open.
We have also added a type of form field that enables users to specify a file or folder path on the local machine, so file upload is now easier than ever.
Release Date: 16 December 2019
The Create Form activity features two new properties, enabling automatic generation of
DataTable schemas, as well as running the form as a separate Windows process.
Release Date: 22 October 2019
The first iteration of the Form activity pack contains a new activity that enables you to create and display custom form fields, which can be used to collect data from human users, and then be reused in your automation processes. The pack also contains activities that help you create customizable callouts, interactive information bubbles, which can be targeted on UI elements in the apps you are automating. The following activities are part of this activity pack:
Please note that in order to use the Callout activities, you need UIAutomation Activities v19.10.0 or above.
The old Callout activity in the UIAutomation pack shall be renamed to Tooltip in the v19.10.0 release, to avoid confusion.
Updated about 19 hours ago