Release Date: 29 March 2021
Released the Machine Learning Classifier and Machine Learning Classifier Trainer activities as part of the Machine Learning Document Classification functionality which helps you classify documents using a custom trained ML model. Machine Learning Classifier could prove to be very useful particularly in scenarios with high diversity in document sets. To train the classifier and improve its results with time with the aid of human validation, you can use the sister activity, Machine Learning Classifier Trainer.
Improved processing of PDF files.
Release Date: 11 November 2020
- In case of failure response when requesting the ML Skills list from AI Fabric, automatic retry is now available for 5XX HTTP status codes as well.
- In case of network failure instead of the retry operation being blocked, the Machine Learning Extractor now retries to connect to AI Fabric.
Release Date: 20 October 2020
More detailed error logging for Machine Learning Extractor.
- Added retry mechanism for ML Skills requests.
- Fixed an issue where not all ML Skills were usable by the Machine Learning Extractor activity.
Release Date: 5 October 2020
Released the new Machine Learning Extractor Trainer activity can prepare data for ML model re-training based on human validation results.
Added the Get or refresh extractor capabilities functionality to Machine Learning Extractor Trainer that can be used to easily map your taxonomy fields with the available extractor fields.
A new parameter has been included in the Machine Learning Extractor activity, named Timeout (milliseconds). The parameter can be used for specifying the amount of time to wait for a response from the server before an error is thrown.
Changed tooltip text on UseServerSideOCR property for Machine Learning Extractor to indicate it is incompatible with Machine Learning Extractor Trainer.
Release Date: 24 August 2020
- Fixed an issue that in some cases was returning a
407ProxyAuthenticationRequirederror message for Kerberos or NTLM authentication requests. This applies to Machine Learning Extractor.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Get Capabilities functionality of Machine Learning Extractor not to work if a certain endpoint was provided.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Machine Learning Extractor to throw an error when no robot is connected.
Release Date: 5 June 2020
This release brings a new option available for the Machine Learning Extractor activity, named MLSkill, that can be used for consuming models stored in AI Fabric.
Release Date: 4 May 2020
A new option has been added to the Machine Learning Extractor named
UseServerSideOCR. This option allows you to use the OCR results received from digitization.
The Machine Learning Extractor now declares its internal taxonomy, allowing you to easily map the fields it can extract to the fields you have defined in your taxonomy, in the Configure Extractors wizard of the Data Extraction Scope.
Release Date: 11 February 2020
The UiPath.DocumentUnderstanding.ML.Activities package facilitates the automation of information extraction from receipts and invoices while using AI methods.
Updated 15 days ago