Release Date: 31 August 2021
.NET 5 support is now enabled for this activity package as part of our overall upgrade to this framework.
Release Date: 8 March 2021
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Set Security Alert State activity to fail even when the new state was in fact successfully set on the resource.
Release Date: 14 December 2020
Configure Robot activity automatically starts the Robot Service before executing the Connect to Orchestrator command.
- Fixed a bug that made the Create VM activity to fail when the NICNetworkSecurityGroup parameter was set to Basic.
Release Date: 28 September 2020
Starting with this patch, the package is validated for use in C# projects.
Release Date: 13 July 2020
This patch updates UiPath.Telemetry.Client to the latest version 1.2.20.
Release Date: 22 June 2020
This patch brings an update on the telemetry process, meant to improve the process of collecting and transmitting the needed information.
Release Date: 23 March 2020
This release brings new activities focused on Network Interfaces, Network Security Groups, and Security Alerts. We are happy to announce that many activities were enhanced so that they can work both outside and within an Azure Scope activity.
Here are the activities that received new parameters in order to work both within and outside the Azure Scope activity:
Important to be mentioned are also the activities that were improved only on the implementation side in order to work both outside and within an Azure Scope activity:
- Delete Blob Container
- Get Blob
- Get Blob List
- For Each Blob in Container
- Download Blob to File
- Upload Blob from File
- Append to Blob
- Delete Blob
Among the new available activities, the Set Blob Tier activity has the capacity to work both outside and within the Azure Scope activity.
Release Date: 18 November 2019
- Fixed a bug that was causing incorrect name display for the For Each Blob Container and For Each Blob In Container activities. Now, the name of the activities is shown as expected.
- Fixed a bug that was ending in failure when iterating through sub-folders in For Each Blob in Container activity. Now, the activity works as expected.
Release Date: 4 November 2019
The Azure package contains activities for Microsoft’s cloud, Azure. You can manipulate, automate, and configure your Azure operation by using the available activities included in this package.
Updated 16 days ago