Release Date: 19th February 2020
This patch upgrades the OCR engines in the Abbyy package to support TLS v1.2, as the older v1.0 and v1.1 are approaching end-of-life.
Release Date: 18th December 2019
- Fixed an issue that was causing the inability to use the Save function for Validation Station when the Prepare Validation Station activity was run.
Release Date: 9th December 2019
We now have a package available especially for all Abbyy products, including activities for OCR, Cloud OCR, classification, and data extraction. You can find them all under the UiPath.Abbyy.Activities pack.
This package version works only with UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities v4.0.0 or higher and UiPath.UiAutomation.Activities v19.11 or higher.
Installing it along any lower version can cause unexpected behavior and errors.
All activities incorporated in the UiPath.Abbyy.Activities package were previously found in the UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities and UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities packages.
The activities moved from the UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities package to the UiPath.Abbyy.Activities package are FlexiCapture Classifier, FlexiCapture Extractor, Classify Document, Export Document, Get Field, Get Table, IntelligentOCR Scope, Prepare Validation Station, Process Document, and Validate Document.
The activities moved from the UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities to the UiPath.Abbyy.Activities package are Abbyy OCR and Abbyy Cloud OCR.
- The UiPath.Abbyy.Activities package cannot be used with versions lower than v19.11 for the UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities package and lower than v4.0.0 for the UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities package.
- If after updating a workflow to the new UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities v4.0.0 and UiPath.Abbyy.Activities v1.0.0 you encounter runtime validation errors, please force a new save on the
.xamlfile by making a small change and then reverting it. This might occur for workflows using FlexiCapture activities.
- Workflows created or upgraded to UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities v4.0.0 cannot be downgraded to a lower UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities version.
- If Abbyy OCR or Abbyy Cloud OCR are set as default OCR engines in Studio Project Settings, you might lose this setting when upgrading to UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities v19.11, with or without the UiPath.Abbyy.Activities package.
Updated 8 days ago