Pursuing our dream of reaching out to the entire world and making automation a language everyone can speak, we made this new release of Cloud Platform available in Japanese. Read more about localization and how it works here.
The Resource Center page, your one-stop place for all automation-related download and documentation needs, just got better. Splitting the content into two distinct sections makes it easier to spot what you need. The Download Studio section holds links to available download options for UiPath Studio, while Resource Links contains an assortment of links to guides, robot provisioning, and apps. Check out this page for more information.
- We solved the issue that prevented our intro video from loading. Click the Introduction link in the Resources page to watch it.
- You cannot delete yourself from a service or change your role within that service anymore. Ask another user with the Account Owner or Account Administrator role to perform the changes for you.
From now on, the Add Service button is enabled only if you've upgraded your plan from Community to Enterprise, allowing you to create more than one service.
- A Cloud Platform account cannot be created if during the signup process you create a new Microsoft account. This occurs only if you are logged in with a different Microsoft account. To avoid this situation, log out of your existing account before creating a new one.
- In some cases, if you created an account using basic authentication, you couldn't access that newly created Cloud Platform account. We fixed the error that prevented you from logging in.
- Randomly some of you encountered "Account doesn't exist" errors while trying to log in to your Cloud Platform accounts. The issue causing this malfunction was corrected.
- The error that prevented a few Cloud Platform users from logging in, redirecting them to the Create your account page, was remedied.
- We fixed an intermittent glitch that prevented the password reset email from reaching the inbox of your specified email address.