From now on, the Add Service button is enabled only if you've upgraded your plan from Community to Enterprise, allowing you to create more than one service.
- A Cloud Platform account cannot be created if during the signup process you create a new Microsoft account. This occurs only if you are logged in with a different Microsoft account. To avoid this situation, log out of your existing account before creating a new one.
- In some cases, if you created an account using basic authentication, you couldn't access that newly created Cloud Platform account. We fixed the error that prevented you from logging in.
- Randomly some of you encountered "Account doesn't exist" errors while trying to log in to your Cloud Platform accounts. The issue causing this malfunction was corrected.
- The error that prevented a few Cloud Platform users from logging in, redirecting them to the Create your account page, was remedied.
- We fixed an intermittent glitch that prevented the password reset email from reaching the inbox of your specified email address.