Release date: 10th February 2020
We’re proud to present Agent Desktop. It is an application designed to offer a tailored attended automation experience and provides all the functionality you're already familiar with in a more intuitive manner, but also some extra features to make attended automation an even smoother ride.
The Schedule widget makes it possible to set up a time or frequency at which an available process starts. Moreover, you can use configurable keyboard shortcuts to pause/resume and stop a running process, or to start a particular process. You can easily access it through the UiPath Agent Desktop app from the Start Menu. There’s a lot more to come, so stay tuned!
- If you encounter the
System.MissingMethodExceptionwhen executing a process that invokes a library, you should recompile your library using dependencies with a version closer to the ones used in the aforementioned process. It is recommended for libraries and processes to use the same versions of dependencies, or within a difference of minor package updates, to avoid running into breaking changes. Learn more about this here.
- Libraries containing either a folder or
.xamlfile with the same name as the library, and an Invoke Workflow File activity inside a
.xamlfile located in a subfolder, cannot be published. The workaround is explained in detail here.
- If you enable the Use Agent Desktop feature while installing Studio and the Robot from the
UiPathStudio.msifile, the UiPath Robot app is removed from the Start Menu. The UiPath Agent Desktop app is used instead.
- Fixed an issue that prevented libraries containing
.xamlfiles invoked from parent folders from being published from Studio v2019.10.3.
- Fixed an issue that prevented newly created projects from being persisted in the Recent section after upgrading from v2018.4.7.
- Libraries containing Select Item activity could not be published.
- The telemetry toggle in Settings > General tab was greyed out after activating an Enterprise trial license.
- An error message was displayed when you clicked the Test Mail Settings button, thus rendering the functionality unusable.
- Alerts generated using the Raise Alert activity were sent to users across all folders, despite them not having access to the folder the alerts were actually generated in.
The following patch versions are bundled in the
- Studio & Robot - 2019.10.4
- Orchestrator - 2019.10.17
- Remote Runtime – 19.10.7312.25504
The following activity packages and versions are included in the
.msi installer and can be found in the local feed. Packs marked with an asterisk (*) are added as dependencies, by default, to a newly created project in Studio:
Updated about a month ago