Release date: 19 December 2019
We're moving to a new licensing solution. If you're upgrading to Studio version 2019.4.5 while online, this migration should be done automatically. If you're offline, please follow the steps detailed in this page to reactivate your license.
We have also updated the command line tool used for licensing. Actually, replacing the old Regutil with the new LicenseTool, about which you can read on this page.
The UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities package received performance improvements to its document processing framework.
Click below for component release notes and documentation.
The following patch versions are bundled in the
- Studio & Robot - 2019.4.5
- Orchestrator - 2019.4.5
- Remote Runtime – 19.4.7068.19937
The following activity packages and versions are included in the
.msi installer and can be found in the local feed. Packs marked with an asterisk (*) are added as dependencies, by default, to a newly created project in Studio:
- UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities* - v19.4.2-ce
- UiPath.System.Activities* - v19.4.1
- UiPath.Mail.Activities* - v1.4.1
- UiPath.Excel.Activities* - v2.5.4
- UiPath.Cognitive.Activities - v2.2.2
- UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities - v2.0.2
- UiPath.PDF.Activities - v2.0.1
- UiPath.Terminal.Activities - v1.3.2
- UiPath.Web.Activities - v1.4.2
- UiPath.Word.Activities - v1.3.2
Updated 2 months ago