This page provides an overview, with links to detailed instruction, of the process and procedure for backing up and restoring your Orchestrator deployment and all its settings and features.
- Back up your Orchestrator database.
- Back up the Orchestrator
appSettings.Production.jsonfiles to save your configuration settings. Depending on the existing version of Orchestrator, some of these files might not be present in the installation folder.
- Back up all NuGet package directories.
- If applicable, back up Insights:
a. Back up your Insights database using the same procedure as that for the Orchestrator database.
b. Back up Insights Dashboards.
- If migrating to a new environment, Install Orchestrator and Insights, if previously used.
- Restore the desired Orchestrator database backup.
- Restore all the configuration files saved during the backup phase.
- Restore all Nuget package directories.
- If applicable, if Insights was previously used, also:
a. Restore your Insights database using the same procedure as that for the Orchestrator database.
b. Restore your Insights Dashboards.
Updated 3 months ago