You can import the entity in UiPath Studio and use it in your process to create data. However, you can add, manage, and delete basic data to entities in the Data Service by following the below steps:
To add new data to an entity follow the below steps:
- Click on the entity for which you want to add more data.
- Access the Data tab.
- Click Add New Data.
- In the Add Data panel add a value for each field that you have defined for the entity.
- Click Save.
A new data record is displayed in the Data tab.
To modify a data entry follow the steps below:
You cannot change the value of the system built-in fields.
- In the Data tab select the checkbox in front of the data row you want to edit.
- Click the Edit available on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Apply the updates.
- Click Save.
Modify Data Inline:
You can also modify a data entry inline by clicking on the field for a data row you want to edit. Make your changes and then click outside or hit Enter to persist them.
To delete a data record follow the below steps:
- In the Data tab select the checkbox in front of the data row you want to delete.
- Click the Delete icon available on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click Delete in the Delete Data dialog to confirm the action.
The data record is removed from the list of data records in the Data tab.
Updated about a year ago