To be able to create and use the Data Service you first need to enable it for your tenant. Before enabling the service please check the Prerequisites.
Data Service is a tenant level service signifying that each tenant's data is segregated.
If you try accessing the Data Service without enabling it first the following error is displayed:
Follow the steps below to enable the Data Service on your tenant.
- Go to the Automation Cloud webpage and log in with your UiPath account.
- Click on the Admin button.
- Click on Tenants to display the list of available tenants.
For more details about managing the tenants please check the About Tenants page from the Automation Cloud guide.
- Click on the overlay menu at the right of the tenant for which you want to enable the Data Service and select Edit Services.
- In the Edit Services panel, select Data Services. Click Save.
A confirmation message is displayed.
The license type for a Data Service tenant is the license type of the account at the time of enabling it. Please check Provisioning Data Service tenants section for details.
Updated 2 months ago