Follow these steps to create a relationship between your entities.
- In the Entities list, select the entity for which you want to add a relationship.
- In the Fields tab, click Create New Field.
- In the Create Field panel enter a Display Name in the corresponding field.
- Select Relationship from the Type drop-down list.
- Select the entity to which you want to create a relationship from the Related Entity drop-down list.
- Select the display field to be shown in the user interface from the Related Entity Display Field drop-down list.
- Click Save.
The relationship is added as a new field in the Fields tab.
When adding data you can select values from the related entity.
Click View Entry Data to display the Data tab of the related entity in a new browser tab.
Updated about a year ago