All objects created in Data Service are referred to as entities.
To create a new entity follow the below steps:
- Click the Data Service icon.
- Click on Create New Entity.
- In the Create Entity panel enter a Display Name and, if needed, a Description.
- Click on Save.
- The Display Name can be alpha-numeric, but it must start with a letter. It can have between 3 and 20 characters.
- The Name field is automatically filled in based on the Display Name. If needed, you can change it.
The new entity is displayed in the Entities list.
Updated 15 days ago