All objects created in Data Service are referred to as entities.
To create a new entity follow the below steps:
- Click the Data Service icon.
- Click on Create New Entity.
- In the Create Entity panel enter a Display Name and, if needed, a Description.
- Click on Save.
- The Display Name can be alpha-numeric, but it must start with a letter. It can have between 3 and 20 characters.
- The Name field is automatically filled in based on the Display Name. If needed, you can change it.
The new entity is displayed in the Entities list.
Updated 3 months ago