- Getting Started
- Test Sets
- Executing Tests
- Test Results
- Export Data
- Bulk Operations
- Mobile Device Automation
- Mobile Device Automation architecture
- Getting Started
- Managing Mobile Device Manager
- Managing Applications
- Creating Mobile Automation Workflows
- Device Interaction
- Automation for React Native Apps
- Mobile Automation Activities
You can manage your notifications using the My Notification view from the Notifications settings page.
Learn about the experience of working with your notifications, by reading about how to manage them in the Notifications panel, and about the notification events you can subscribe to.
- TestManager TestExecutions - events related to the state of a test
- TestExecution started - the execution of a test set has started.
- TestExecution cancelled - the execution of a test set has been cancelled.
- TestExecution finished - the execution of a test set has been finished.
- ProjectMigrations - events related to the state of a project migration
- Project Import Completed - the import process of a project is complete.
- Project Export Completed - the export process of a project is complete.
- Project Import Failed - the import process of a project failed.
- Project Export Failed - the export process of a project failed.
You can access notifications through the Notifications panel only.
To access the Notifications panel, go to the top navigation bar and click the bell icon. The Notifications panel displays notifications ordered by date, in descending order. The Notifications panel displays notifications from newest to oldest.
To access a specific notification, click the desired notification frame.
When an event that you are subscribed to takes place, an email notification is generated and sent to the email address that you used to create your Public Sector account. To access the email notifications, check out the inbox of the email address where you know the notifications will be sent.
- Read general information about the event that took place.
- Navigate to the corresponding service and tenant where the event took place.
To display unread notifications only, select the Unread only checkbox in the Notifications panel.
To mark all notifications as read:
- In the Notifications panel, click the More Options menu and then click Mark all as read.
To clear all notifications from the Notifications panel:
- In the Notifications panel, click the More Options menu and then click Clear all.