- Getting Started
- Test Sets
- Executing Tests
- Test Results
- Export Data
- Bulk Operations
- Mobile Device Automation
- Mobile Device Automation architecture
- Getting Started
- Managing Mobile Device Manager
- Managing Applications
- Creating Mobile Automation Workflows
- Device Interaction
- Automation for React Native Apps
- Mobile Automation Activities
You can export projects from a Test Manager instance to another (regardless of the delivery option) to standardize operations through Test Manager. Use this feature to:
- Transfer entire testing projects to different tenants or instances of Test Manager
- Create backup copies of any of your projects.
The export TMH file contains:
|When you export a project, you can choose the export TMH file to contain one or all of the following:
|Assignments between objects
buffer response setting in your API Management Gateway as
- Access your API Management Gateway system.
- Locate the API endpoints that finish with
/download. You want to set the buffer response to false only for API endpoints that have
downloadas the API response.
- Check out the official documentation for your API Management Gateway system. For example, if you use Microsoft Azure, check
out the official documentation, to learn how to change the
- Sign in to Test Manager.
- Choose the project you want to export, and select More Options.
The Export Project panel opens.
- Select the test objects that you want to include in the export file, and then select Export.
Warning: Test Results aren't included in the export file.
- Wait for the export process to finish and select the Project Export Completed notification that you receive via the notifications panel or via email. The export TMH file downloads automatically. In case the download doesn't start automatically, select Download.