During the workflow execution, the Robot connects to different services to download required automation packages, check licences, verify certificates, and more. Blacklisting any of these services can result in operation discrepancies, or even failure. The connection is established in the following cases:
- The Robot validates license details on the machine it is installed on and shares only license-related information (License number, Device ID, etc.) with the licensing server.
- The Robot downloads the required automation packages.
The UiPath Robots connect to different services, such as:
The Community Edition of Orchestrator.
The Robot downloads the required activity packages.
Licensing Server. If we block this service then UiPath is not able to check the license status on Nalpeiron and verify the data in the license folder.
The Robot validates the root certification authority of the code signing certificate.
Please notice that this happens only if the root certification authority is not already in the Windows Certificate Store.
The Robot downloads the required activity dependencies.
The Robot checks whether or not the code signing certificate has been revoked.
The following actions are performed by the Robot in Orchestrator on packages for these services:
Connected from UiRobot
Publish to Orchestrator
Depending on your business policy, some URLs might need to be whitelisted for the following actions:
- Activating your License - my.nalpeiron.com (port 80). This URL only needs to be whitelisted for Robots which are licensed locally.
- Updating Studio - *.uipath.com/beta/ (port 80), Beta update channel for the Community Edition
- Downloading Packages - www.myget.org, *.vo.msecnd.net, www.nuget.org (port 443)
- Connecting to Orchestrator Community Edition - https://platform.uipath.com (port 443)