Release Date: 23 October 2020
This activity pack has now been upgraded and is fully compatible with the C# Studio feature. For more information about C# support, see About Automation Projects.
Release Date: 17 August 2020
- The Salesforce Application Scope activity failed to throw an error when credentials were entered incorrectly.
- The Get List View Records activity failed to list more than 20 items.
Release Date: 23 June 2020
This release enhances the Salesforce Application Scope activity with support for Custom Domains, Salesforce Cloud for Government, Proxy Settings, and error reporting:
- Custom Domains - Intended for organizations that control access to their Salesforce orgs via custom domains (e.g. in Salesforce Cloud for Government). The Scope activity can now be configured with custom endpoints.
- Proxy Settings - The Scope activity can now be configured with the proxy settings when access to the Salesforce cloud is performed through a proxy.
- Error Reporting - The Scope activity can now be configured to report activity errors in the Salesforce Status object or as exceptions.
Release Date: 4 April 2020
This release improves the user experience of the Salesforce Object Wizard used by the Get Record, Insert Record, Update Record, and Upsert Record activities.
Release Date: 17 March 2020
- This release implements bug fixes and moves the Salesforce activities from App Integration > Salesforce to Integrations > Salesforce in UiPath Studio:
- Insert Record and Update Record: Fixed error when an empty value is entered in date or boolean fields during Test with Sample Values.
- Execute SOQL: fixed missing columns when joined fields have null values.
Release Date: 30 September 2019
This release brings multiple new activities to this pack, thus increasing the overall automation capabilities it offers. The new activities are:
- Create Bulk API Job
- Get Bulk API Job
- Get Bulk API Job Results
- Start or Abort Bulk API Job
- Get List View Records
- Upsert Record
- Format Column Names
- Lightning REST API Request
Also, we have performed several UI and UX improvements, as part of our constant struggle to tailor to your needs.
Release Date: 27 August 2019
- Fixed an issue in the Execute SOQL activity which caused a malformed query error when search text included special characters.
- When fields were fetched from joined objects via the Execute SOQL activity, the Result had missing columns.
- Fixed an issue with the Search field in the Add Multiple Fields tab of the Salesforce Object Wizard.
- Fixed some translations that were missing in the previous version.
- Some minor UX issues are now fixed, offering a better overall experience.
Release Date: 18 July 2019
- In the Package Manager, the View Project Information URL for the Salesforce activities pointed to an invalid link.
Release Date: 15 July 2019
As our first official version, the Salesforce activities pack uses the Salesforce Lightning Platform REST API to enable RPA Developers to easily build automation processes in Salesforce. The wizards that are available for most activities in this pack simplify performing CRUD operations on Standard and Custom Salesforce Objects and enable you to manipulate Files and Reports, as well as send Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) commands.
- Insert Record, Update Record, and Get Record activities that have already been configured in a workflow do not automatically refresh the field list in the Object Manager wizard when Salesforce Objects are modified in Salesforce. To update the field list, reconfigure the activity.
- The Get Record activity allows expressions to be manually entered in the Value column, instead of accepting only variables or arguments. Using only variables or arguments is strongly recommended.
- Searching for fields while using Add Multiple Fields in the Salesforce Object wizard behaves inconsistently when the search query is repeatedly edited.
Updated 4 days ago