Release Date: 30th September 2019
This release brings multiple new activities to this pack, thus increasing the overall automation capabilities it offers. The new activities are:
- Create Bulk API Job
- Get Bulk API Job
- Get Bulk API Job Results
- Start or Abort Bulk API Job
- Get List View Records
- Upsert Record
- Format Column Names
- Lightning REST API Request
To increase compatibility with the full spectrum of Salesforce features, we have added two new Extension functions, developed in-house by our team, FormatAsBoolean and EscapeSearchTerm.
Also, we have performed several UI and UX improvements, as part of our constant struggle to tailor to your needs.
Release Date: 27th August 2019
- Fixed an issue in the Execute SOQL activity which caused a malformed query error when search text included special characters.
- When fields were fetched from joined objects via the Execute SOQL activity, the Result had missing columns.
- Fixed an issue with the Search field in the Add Multiple Fields tab of the Salesforce Object Wizard.
- Fixed some translations that were missing in the previous version.
- Some minor UX issues are now fixed, offering a better overall experience.
Release Date: 18th July 2019
- In the Package Manager, the View Project Information URL for the Salesforce activities pointed to an invalid link.
Release Date: 15th July 2019
As our first official version, the Salesforce activities pack uses the Salesforce Lightning Platform REST API to enable RPA Developers to easily build automation processes in Salesforce. The wizards that are available for most activities in this pack simplify performing CRUD operations on Standard and Custom Salesforce Objects and enable you to manipulate Files and Reports, as well as send Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) commands.
- Insert Record, Update Record, and Get Record activities that have already been configured in a workflow do not automatically refresh the field list in the Object Manager wizard when Salesforce Objects are modified in Salesforce. To update the field list, reconfigure the activity.
- The Get Record activity allows expressions to be manually entered in the Value column, instead of accepting only variables or arguments. Using only variables or arguments is strongly recommended.
- Searching for fields while using Add Multiple Fields in the Salesforce Object wizard behaves inconsistently when the search query is repeatedly edited.