Release Date: 7 February 2021
- Mobile Device Manager ignored local machine, or Studio and Robot proxy settings.
- URLs logged through various set text commands did not include the element ID.
Release Date: 15 December 2020
- Under specific circumstances, the Get Page Source activity returned a broken link.
- Targeting elements was not performed correctly in some cases, in the context of running two similar Android devices in Mobile Device Manager.
- In some cases, both native and web selectors were injected with an incorrect tag element.
- Changing the Studio language would scramble the location coordinates for Set Device Geolocation activities, due to the delimiter symbols being different for distinct languages, consequently, meddling with the location algorithm. This issue has now been addressed.
- Selector variables included in a While activity were available only once, during the first instance, making them unavailable for reuse.
Release Date: 22 October 2020
Updated internal dependencies to match the newest version of UIAutomation.
Release Date: 13 October 2020
Advanced debugging, including a timeline for executions and Appium calls, so you can have more control over your testing efforts.
Record on-screen interactions and import them directly in Studio to create mobile automation workflows.
You can now define variables to build dynamic values when you add devices and applications to Mobile Device Manager.
Switch between projects freely by importing or exporting your project, device, and application configurations.
Filtering is now available for your devices and applications.
A large pile of bugs has been swept under a big fix rug.
Release Date: 26 June 2020
Updated internal dependencies to match the newest version of UiPath Studio.
Release Date: 2 June 2020
Localization has been fixed and is now available for this activity pack in all languages supported by the UiPath Platform.
Release Date: 6 May 2020
The new Mobile Automation activities pack offers you a suite of actions that make mobile testing very accessible. You can connect to either a local device or an Appium server, simulate all user interactions with a mobile device, as well as send and retrieve logs and information to and from the connected device.
- Localization is not available for this release.
Updated about a month ago