Release Date: 12 October 2020
All the Exchange activities in this pack have three new properties added, enabling you to connect to the Exchange Server you are using by any of the authentication methods, thus expanding the possibilities of automation.
This activity pack has now been upgraded and is fully compatible with the C# Studio feature. For more information about C# support, see About Automation Projects.
The amount of packages you can find on UiPath activity feeds is humongous, and it grows with each passing day. This can prove to be a nuisance when searching for a package with a more common name, for example. We felt your pain and decided to do something about this. From now on, all UiPath official activity packs can be easily filtered in the Package Manager so you’ll be able to reach your favorite package in no time!
Mail automation capabilities have been expanded with the addition of Gmail and Outlook 365 support. All you need to do is define the account to use by adding a Use Outlook 365 or Use Gmail activity, and then add activities to automate inside it. All existing activities that previously worked with the desktop version of Outlook have been updated to also support Gmail and Outlook 365.
A new filtering option is available for the For Each Email activity that enables you to only iterate through emails with attachments.
The Date (as text) email field can now be selected from the Plus menu of input fields for activities added inside Use Desktop Outlook App. You can use the date of the email selected in Outlook or that of the current email when iterating through Outlook emails.
- If you execute a project with Outlook desktop activities when Microsoft Outlook and Studio are not running with the same privileges, the error message that is displayed now informs you that you must run the applications with the same privileges (either both as administrator or both not as administrator).
- Outlook folder names with Japanese characters are now displayed correctly in the Move to field of the Move Email activity. Characters in this field are no longer encoded, apart from
%. If you enter folder names in the Text Builder and the names contain the characters
%, the characters must be URL-encoded (
- If the Word document you select to use as the body of an email in a Send Email, Forward Email, or Reply to Email activity contains pictures, some of the pictures may not appear in the body of the email that is sent.
- If a picture fails to appear in the email body, try one of the following workarounds:
- Open the Word document, remove the picture, and then add the picture again.
- Change the extension of the Word document to
.zip, extract the archive, open the file document.xml located in the folder word, search for the attribute r:link, and remove it (for example,
r:link="rId11"). Save the file, then zip the extracted files again and change the extension back to .
Release Date: 29 June 2020
- If you execute a project with activities designed for the StudioX profile when Microsoft Outlook and Studio are not running with the same privileges, the error message that is displayed now informs you that you must run the applications with the same privileges (either both as administrator or both not as administrator).
Release Date: 8 May 2020
This release brings new activities and enhancements to the existing activities designed for the StudioX profile. Find out more about them in the StudioX Release Notes.
Release Date: 11 November 2019
We have further increased language support by adding Turkish, Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish (Latin America), and Spanish (Spain) to the list of languages present in the UiPath Platform.
We have added activities designed especially for the preview version of StudioX this release, which is why you'll see the minor version incremented. To check them out, you can see the StudioX documentation here.
Release Date: 26 August 2019
Three new languages, German, South Korean, and Portuguese are available for the UiPath.Cognitive.Activities package.
- The Send SMTP Mail Message activity threw an error when TLS was enabled in the SMTP server. This has been fixed by updating some internal dependencies.
Release Date: 12 July 2019
We want to reach out to the entire world and make automation a language everyone can speak. So, starting with this release, the entire platform is available in Chinese.
Chinese can only be used in this pack when installed in Studio v2019.4.4 or v2019.7 or above.
Release Date: 21 May 2019
All of the Lotus Notes activities are now correctly renamed to IBM Notes.
Release Date: 25 April 2019
We're proud to say we have added Lotus Notes to the list of email clients we support! This means we've developed four new activities which can handle your inbox with ease. These activities are:
- Delete Lotus Notes Mail Message
- Send Lotus Notes Mail Message
- Move Lotus Notes Mail Message
- Get Lotus Notes Mail Messages
Also, we understood the need to be able to reply to a mail in Outlook, so we have created the Reply To Outlook Mail Message activity, which helps you do just this.
Release Date: 10 January 2019
This new year brings two more languages in the entire UiPath Platform - French and Russian. Since we layed down the foundations of localization in our previous release, we are continuing our efforts in bringing you a more immersive experience and lowering the language barrier bit by bit.
Release Date: 17 October 2018
The moment is finally here - the entire UiPath Platform has been localized, so that you can have a truly immersive experience, from install to design and execution. Now, besides English, you can access everything, including our online documentation, in Japanese.
- When forwarding mails with the Send SMTP Mail Message activity, mails were not sent to the target recipient.
- When Microsoft Outlook stopped responding, the Get Outlook Mail Messages, Move Outlook Mail Message, and Send Outlook Mail Message activities caused the Robot to freeze.
- In some cases, the Send SMTP Mail Message activity failed to authenticate and threw an error.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow users to send mails with the address of other users in their domain by using the From and Name properties in the Send Exchange Mail Message activity.
- Get Exchange Mail Messages was unable to retrieve emails from a shared account from a folder different than Inbox.
- When sending mails with the Send Outlook Mail Message activity, inline attachments are sent as normal attachments.
- The Send Outlook Mail Message activity can only save messages as drafts in the first Drafts folder found in Microsoft Outlook when the IsDraft check box is selected.
- The Get Outlook Mail Messages activity's ability to retrieve mails depends on how often Microsoft Outlook is configured to synchronize.
Release Date: 27 December 2017
This release features a new property, SharedMailbox, for the Get Exchange Mail Messages activity. Also, new VB.NET expressions have been added to extract the content of a mail message in more ways, whether we're talking raw text or HTML. Lastly, several issues regarding attachments and other minor features have been fixed, as can be seen below:
- The SharedMailbox property has been added to the Get Exchange Mail Messages activity. This property enables mail messages to be retrieved from a shared mailbox linked to an Exchange user account.
- If an email is retrieved as a
System.Net.Mail.MailMessageobject, its text content can be accessed by using the
item.headers("PlainText")VB.NET expression. Also, the HTML content can be accessed by using the
item.headers("HtmlBody")VB.NET expression. This only works with POP3, IMAP, and Outlook mail messages.
- The Delete activity can now be used to delete message attachments right after the Send Exchange Mail Message activity.
- Enabling the IsDraft property in the Send Outlook Mail Message activity now fills in the E-mail address field of the draft mail that is created. Thus, the mail can be sent without issues after being created.
- Email attachments are now properly identified by the Get Outlook Mail Messages activity even if they are placed after the signature.
- The Send SMTP Mail Message activity now correctly displays attachment filenames that contain Japanese characters.
- The Send Outlook Mail Message activity can now forward an email that contains attachments without throwing an error.
Updated a day ago