Release Date: 13 January 2021
- MS Access 2016 32 bit does not allow concurrent connections, so trying to concurrently connect 2 activities to that version of Access produces a driver error.
- Some users encountered an error reading "Parameter 'msg': Value is too large to bind" in Oracle. We have made it so that the call to such Oracle databases is made in a way which prevents this error.
- You can now use the Edit Query button even when there are very long queries in the interface of the Execute Query activity.
- When using Execute Non Query on a SQL Server over ODBC, some users were getting a “The Size property has an invalid size of 0” error when calling stored procedures with out parameters. We have fixed the way in which the ODBC driver is called to prevent this error.
Release Date: 5 March 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused the Database activities to disappear from the Activities panel when the language in Studio was set to German.
Release Date: 8 October 2018
The moment is finally here - the entire UiPath Platform has been localized, so that you can have a truly immersive experience, from install to design and execution. Now, besides English, you can access everything, including our online documentation, in Japanese.
Release Date: 27 March 2018
This release brings new properties for the Start Transaction, Execute Query, and Execute Non Query activities.
The ExistingDbConnection property has been added to the Start Transaction activity, which can be used to connect to a database.
Updated 9 months ago