Release date: 10 June 2020
Version 2019.10.5 of Studio drops support for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable. Install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 for access to SVN source control. Check out the Software requirements page.
Support for TLS 1.2 was added, in addition to TLS 1.1. Support for TLS 1.0 was removed in this Studio version. TLS versions on Orchestrator, Studio, Robot, and Assistant must match for a connection to be made.
As part of our migration to the new Licensing server, when upgrading to the current Studio v2019.10.5 version, the following scenarios emerge:
- activate your license after upgrading from versions prior to 2019.10.3
- activation is not required when upgrading from v2019.10.4
Activation is not required when upgrading from v2018.4.7, v2018.4.8, or v2019.10.5 to v2020.4.1.
- The Universal Search bar returns annotations from
.xamlfiles opened in the Designer panel. Please note that exact match annotations are trimmed in the search results.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the publishing of a package with command line arguments while the Robot is connected to Orchestrator, but not provisioned.
- Fixed a bug that generated the Alias not found error when compiling multiple libraries.
- The Locals panel did not sort variables, arguments, and activity properties by name, type, or value.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Orchestrator Resources panel to freeze when loading a large amount of data while pinned.
- The signature validation field in Studio’s offline license activation wizard was increased from 2,000 to 10,000 characters.
- Fixed compatibility issue when compiling libraries on machines running on Windows 10 Pro 1903 and Windows Server 2016 1607.
Updated 7 months ago