Messaging: the Close Conversation option was added to enable users to remove conversation threads from their Inbox.
Community > Explore People: the filtering section is enhanced with the Hiring > Looking for a Job and MVP > Only show MVPs filters.
The Productivity Hacks for Remote Working component bundle is available in the Marketplace.
Marketplace > Healthcare bundle: the selection is enhanced with 3 new components.
The email notification sent to the creator if a bug is reported for one of their components contains the submitter and a hyperlink to their Connect account.
My Profile > Accomplishments: when hovering over the leaderboard position a tooltip containing a short description is displayed.
The options displayed in the footer section have been enhanced for both signed in and guest user views.
The Community Mentor and a set of Community GitHub Contributor badges are now available.
The MVP badge is marked with the year when this was obtained.
- The platform default language was overwriting the primary language's text details for bilingual components.
- The description for the 'First Like' badge was inaccurate.
- The subject line from the Welcome email sent after an account was created, displayed incorrectly the platform name.
- The Followers counter included inactive users.
- Page loading slowness was noticed for the Leaderboard section.
- Several advice lines displayed in the Messaging section were inconsistent.
- The option to resend the email for Sign up confirmation was not working.
- Community > Companies: the card displayed after searching for a specific company contained irrelevant information.
- Edit User Profile > I am currently employed by a company box checked: the My company is not listed option was not displayed in the Company dropdown list if no other results were found.
- The pop-up message displayed after submitting a Company Creation Request form for disappeared before the user had the chance to click the OK button.
- The fields from the Company Request Form did not contain the examples meant to guide the user throughout the submission process.
- User Profile detail page: the field where users can add their experience with UiPat Studio was incorrectly labeled.
- Create New > Component Upload Form: if, during the submission process the user clicked the close or go back options, the pop up asking them to confirm this action was not displayed. The pop-up contained the option to save the component form as a draft before exiting the page.
- The Component published date was inconsistent as it displayed both Arabic numbers and Japanese characters.
- Several sections from the FAQ displayed information in English.
- Create Component > Upload form: the Cancel button was displayed incorrectly.
- The Please Wait message was displayed in English.
- The Messaging: To string was incorrectly spelled.
- Links for the Japanese version of the Publishing Guidelines Custom Activities and Snippets Installation Guides are available in the Japanese FAQ section.
MVP and Looking for a job filters have been added in Explore people section.
- Several badges have been reported as missing from the user accounts.
- Leaderboard performance is improved for tail pages.
- Platform default language overwrote the primary language's text details on the bilingual components.
- Embedded links added in resources for additional language were not saved after editing.
- Inactive users were displayed in the Followers counter.
- The Component count was not instantly updated when components were published.
- The Components and Our People sections from the company card were not translated in Japanese.
- Emoji picker was not translated in Japanese.
Updated 12 days ago