Build number: 2020.3.2
When submitting an Employee-driven idea, users can also upload relevant process documents. This can be done when reaching Question 8 in the questionnaire.
The currency list available in Admin Console > Platform Setup > Cost Setup > Setup Currency dropdown has been extended with 11 more currencies.
The System Admin permission cannot be removed from the Account Owner. Also, the Account Owner cannot be deactivated.
The Automation Pipeline table has been enhanced with the License Type column.
The RPA Software Vendor, Automation Type, License Type, Automation Potential, and Est. Benefit (currency) are now included in the CSV downloadable file.
Est. Benefit (currency) is now available as a sorting option for the Automation Pipeline table.
The Cost Description label is renamed to License Type. The renaming is applied for the following locations:
- Admin Console> Cost Setup > 3 - Running Costs - RPA Software Costs
- Automation Profile Page > CBA > Edit mode > RPA Software Costs
Automation Profile > Cost Benefit Analysis > Edit mode > One Time Costs - Implementation People Costs: users can now input Assignment days greater than the cycle time. A warning message is displayed informing users that the Assignment days should not be greater than the cycle time.
The information displayed in Admin Console > People page > Status column can now be filtered using the Inactive status.
- Automation pipeline > Save View: users were redirected to the saved view if they copy/pasted a bookmark link with other filters.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People page > Status column: the Filter by status option did not work.
- The tenant URL was not changed when upgrading the pricing plan from Trial to Standard if the user chooses the Keep current Tenant option and selected a different Tenant name.
- The invitation email sent to the Account Owner contained an incorrect reference to the User Guide.
Build number: 2020.3.1
Workspace > Automation Pipeline: RPA Software Vendor, Automation Type, Automation Potential, and Est. Benefit (currency) are available as columns in the Automation Pipeline and in the Show/Hide Columns list. The first three columns (RPA Software Vendor, Automation Type, Automation Potential) are visible to any Standard User, while the estimated Benefit of an automation expressed in currency is only available to users with Program Manager permission.
Automation Profile > Documentation > Add File: the following eight new file types can be uploaded: ssp, .zip, .rar, .vsdx, .xaml, .nupkg, bat and .exe.
Automation Profile > Documentation > Add File: the maximum upload file size is increased from 20 MB to 200 MB.
Automation Profile > Collaborators: Submitters have by default editing rights for the Documentation section.
Automation Profile > Collaborators: only one Process Owner can be added for each automation.
Admin Console > Platform Setup > Documentation > Import New Template: the following 5 new file types can be uploaded: .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx and .pdf.
Admin Console > Manage Users > People: the experience of accessing the Bulk Edit page is improved especially for tenants with numerous users where the progress bar for loading the user list is replaced with a pagination system.
Admin Console > Manage Users > People: the Upload CSV button is available in the view mode of the People page.
FAQ: the video tutorials available in the User Guide can now be found in the new FAQ section “Video Tutorials”.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: the search box was not cleared when navigating between the three tabs.
- All text fields: when copying and pasting a text with numerous lines the text field was not expanding using a scrollbar and that caused the overwriting of the fields below.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People > Add User: selecting in the Manager field the same user as the new user that is just added was possible only by using the search box since the name was missing from the drop-down list.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People: the search was not returning consistent results.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People: in the CSV file users export all the permissions of users were marked with "0".
- Workspace tables: the informative message displayed when the search returned no results for the Automation Category and Automation Sub-Category Hierarchy filters was misleading.
Updated 5 days ago