Release date: 22nd May 2019
- Web services files are also packaged when publishing libraries from the command-line user interface.
- Fixed an issue that made it difficult to repair Swagger services when the response from the server could not be deserialized.
- Results weren’t returned in the Activities panel when searching for an activity by its name in English and using the
spacekey, while Studio is in Japanese.
- Fixed an issue which was occasionally causing the Robot to fail to connect to the target machine. This happened after the Windows Defender Antivirus to KB2267602 definition update and if Login To Console was set to False.
- Starting a process from Studio or the
UiRobot.exe -fcommand would throw an exception if the project was in a shared folder on a different machine.
- A Robot installed on a Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 machine would fail to execute jobs started from Orchestrator when the user session was disconnected.
The following activity packages and versions are included in the installers and are added as dependencies, by default, to a newly created project in Studio: